Friday, February 8, 2019

HAPPY RELEASE DAY BETTY SHREFFLER



HAPPY RELEASE DAY  Betty Shreffler  and your new book CLAIMED ROYALTY



Title: Claimed Royalty

Series: Crowned and Claimed #1

Author: Betty Shreffler


 BOOK BLURB 

 
In a world where a woman’s purity is the fine line between being Queen and being killed, he was given one duty—to protect my purity and above all, to protect me. Both were a battle we weren’t ready for.
Forced by tradition, and as their chosen Queen, I must endure my trials and the suitor phase, ultimately giving myself to a man from the Royal Houses. Each one competes to be my King, all wanting what no other has had…my purity.

To have what I truly want would risk my entire reign, but to do what is expected of me would destroy my heart. My only protection is to follow through, giving each royal the opportunity to win their prize…me in a bedroom suite and a crown atop their head.

Behind closed doors, I commit my biggest sin, loving a man I’m forbidden to have. When the time comes for me to be crowned, I’ll be forced to make a choice—risk our love or risk my life.

From the Author: This story contains multiple men pursuing and having a relationship with the lead heroine. Story may not be suitable for readers who dislike love triangles, ménage, or why choose reverse harems. This series is as sexy as it is suspenseful. Packed with romance, drama, action, and unexpected twists. Once you start, you won’t want to put it down! 

 MY REVIEW 

  Welcome to the world where being crowned queen means I have to pick a king to help run the country with me . The one man I want I can't have . He is to guard me and my purity until I am crowned .
   I will say I was pleasantly surprised by this story and the characters . they are well written and complex . Fi is a sweet woman that is strong and sweet at the same time . She is about to be crowned queen and is trying to hold it together . She has to choose the man that will be her husband and king . But there is one man that she truly loves and wants and cant have .  Matheas , well what can we say , he is a dream boat and is sexy and a great body guard . He is loving and kind when he is with Fi . They are a great couple with lots of heat and romance pouring out of them . 
The king is a hoot and is in love with his daughter I really liked him but the queen kind of drove me crazy. Her antics were kind of over the top and you kind of wanted slap her .
  This book was a hot read , there are lots of sexy males that want the attention of one woman . The story is set in a time and a place that only is in fantasy . The author takes us on a emotional rollercoaster ride . There are times when you are wanting to wrap the  main characters up in a warm blanket and tell them everything will be ok . Other times you are fanning yourself cause the heat just leaps off the page . The only thing that had me was in a couple of areas it seemed to drag just a little but over all this was a really great story and a new path for the author . I can't wait to see where the author takes the characters in other books in the series . 


PURCHASE LINKS – 99c for a limited time!!



AUTHOR BIO



AUTHOR LINKS







No comments:

Post a Comment