Thursday, February 4, 2021

GOOD MORNING

   Good morning all hope your Thursday is going well so far. Today I have book two in the Dangerous Web series . DARK  by Aleatha Romig 


                             BOOK BLURB 



   Darkness has fallen upon the Sparrow world.

What seemed secure was breached, and what was assumed unattainable is possible.
In this dangerous underground world, we Sparrows took our power by force. As dusk gave way to dark, we Sparrows are once again determined to use any means necessary to recover what is ours, secure our stronghold, and defeat those who appear unconquerable.
The gauntlet has been thrown.
We will not retreat.
Darkness be damned. It is time for triumph.
I am Reid Murray.
For my wife and my brothers-in-arms, nothing, not even darkness, will stop the Sparrows from victory.


                      MY REVIEW 
  Lorna has been found and is bruised and battered but not broken . Reid is blaming himself for the fact that she was taken . With the help of his brothers he is going to find out who did this to his wife and his love . There is more going on in the Sparrow world and they want it to come to an end . Lorna is recouping but she is having trouble with things from the past that have been buried deep down . Reid is the man that can wipe those memories away once he can piece them all together . As they travel through the darkest time of their life together will they be able to come out the other side together . 

OMG  what can I say about Lorna and Reid . Lorna is surviving and trying to get back to normal but what is normal after being abducted and trying to regain her memory . She is a fighter and she wants to get her memories back . She is suffering ptsd and we really get to see her fight . Reid feels broken cause he thinks he couldn't protect her . So he is fighting with himself and trying to give Lorna what she needs and wants . You really get to see them as a couple but also as two souls lost in the night trying to find their way back to each other . I love this couple so much they show how being broken and fighting back can be easier if done together .

  This is a more intense book then book one . The author has gone deep for this one, we find out more about Lorna and Mason and what their life was like when they were young . We find out that Lorna has been through so much and is so resilient. The author took us on such a roller coaster ride with this book . One moment I was bawling my eyes out and cursing the author and the next moment my kindle was too hot to handle .  I so love this series , the characters are so well written and complex , the story line is so intense I couldn't put the book down . There were moments when I just wanted to wrap up the main characters and say I am sorry that this happened . Then there were moments I wanted to slap each of them upside the head . I really want to say that you should read this series in order to get the true feelings of the characters . I will warn you there is a cliff hanger at the end of the book but it is worth it . So check out the series you will not be disappointed  

No comments:

Post a Comment