Friday, March 4, 2022

MADE IT TO FRIDAY


 Good morning my peeps today we have for you the seventh installment of the ONLY ONE series by Natasha Madison . ONLY ONE LOVE is out . 


WHAT TO EXPECT 

🏒 Strong independent woman who has zero F's to give!

🏒 Bad Boy with a bad reputation.

🏒 so much spice you might need a fan!

#1Click  - https://books2read.com/u/bMXKj7


                                BLURB 

 


Wilson
I was the bad boy on and off the ice.
I loved it — owned it.
Hockey. Women. Money.
Until she came into the picture.
Now, all I want to do is be better.
I want to prove to myself I don’t have to be the guy everyone thinks I am.

Franny
My last name opened the doors, but proving I was worth the title of TV producer took all of my time.
He walked in with a chip on his shoulder.
I was happy to point out all his flaws.
Falling for him was inevitable.
When scandal hits, no one expected me to stand by his side.
Not even him.
But I’ve learned that you get only one love.


  This sounds like a really good sports romance book . I have my copy hope you check it out . 

No comments:

Post a Comment