Sunday, February 2, 2014

HAPPY GROUNDHOG DAY EVERYONE

Well it is Sunday morning and I just finished an arc . I will post my review next week of the review. It was the last book in the series and was happy they got their happy ending. After what the couple went through , it was a great part of the book;
 So speaking of happy endings in books , do you like when everything is wrapped up nicely in a big pink ribbon. Or do you like the fact that sometimes things can't go back to the way they were. You need to move on and grow a human. I personally love to see people grow and mature in books. Have their problems but finally be able to work them out , while the whole time still being with the person they are suppose to be with. Or find the one that they are suppose to be with, Sometimes you get so invested in the characters that you want to throw you kindle across the room when something horrible and tragic happens to that character. There is one book I read this past winter and it made me screaming at the kindle . SAVE HER FIND HER, SHE IS YOUR LIFE. It was the best book I have read in 2013 , It had everything that a book addict could want. It was a very hard topic to read but the author had me so involved in the book. I never knew the depths of one man's love for his woman . And what he would do to bring her back from the darkness that took her.
   I know all books don't take you to the depths of despair, some are lighthearted and funny , but for that once in a life time read  you want , Those are the books to read. The books that tear at your heart strings and if are really good will rip out your heart. Those are the kinds of books that will give me a book hang over any day of the week. Don't get me wrong I love the light hearted romantic books, but give me a dark take me to edge book .If you can make me have that really ugly cry. You know the ones where your tears are flowing and you are aching . Those books are awesome . So for all you authors out there , that go dark keep it up .I WILL BE THERE TO BUY THOSE BOOKS

No comments:

Post a Comment