Monday, August 3, 2020

GOOD MONDAY MORNING ALL

Good morning all , its Monday again hope you are all having a good day . Today I have a dark read for you . TREACHERY (Antihero Inferno) by Lily White . 

        BOOK BLURB

 Ninth Circle.
Treachery.
Also known as Tanner Caine.

He is a temptation with cold, dark eyes. A man with a seductive smirk and a body built for pure sin.
The linchpin of a group of wealthy bad boys known as the Inferno.

A dark presence that repels as much as he attracts, Tanner is the poisoned apple I want to bite even when I know it will destroy me. Our story started in college, but I ran from him so far I believed I was safe.

I should have known he’d find me eventually.
I should have known that nobody escapes.
He has me in his sights again with an offer I can’t pass up.
I know better than to make a deal with the Devil.
Not unless I’m willing to pay his sensual price.


           MY REVIEW 
   When Luca is taken to a party with her best friend . She is unknowingly cast into a web that the men of inferno are weaving . They want her for some reason but no one knows why . When Tanner spies her that night he is rude to her but that is all in his plan . But she is the one that got away and when they meet again all bets are off . 

   Wow what can I say about this cast of characters . Tanner is well he is cocky , rude and oh so sexy and way to smart for his own good .  His brooding attitude is just to sexy but there is a sadness in him that he is tired of being at his fathers beck and call . I truly loved to hate him and there were moments that I just wanted to hit him over the head with a cast iron frying pan and then there were moments that I wanted to climb him like a spider monkey.\
 Luca is a sweet girl, who just wants to finish school and become a lawyer . She is feisty and just a little naive . Her feisty attitude gets her into a bit of trouble she wants the safe life but the brooding Tanner keeps coming back into her life and stirring up trouble in a big way.  There are eight other brothers that have been friends with Tanner and they are all cocky and arrogant with a great sadness in their hearts . 

   Ok I really wasn't prepared for this book , it was recommended by a friend . So I grabbed it and sat down and started reading . Well I was hooked by the end of the third chapter . The characters are so well written and complex and you will love to hate them and then fall in love with them .  The author really takes us on an emotional rollercoaster ride there were moments that you will have tearing up and then there are moments that will have you blushing cause of the hotness that is on the paper .  With any good book there is also a lot of intrigue and mystery in this book. You really want to find out what the guys are hiding and you really want to get to the bottom of the whole mystery around Luca.  The reason why I didn't give the book a 5 stars , it just seemed to drag a little with both points of view chapter after chapter . It seemed to slow down the book just a little . Over all I truly enjoyed this book and can't wait to read about the other men of inferno . This would be a good book for your summer reading list so check it out 

No comments:

Post a Comment