Monday, September 20, 2021

GOOD DAY ALL ITS MONDAY

  Good afternoon my peeps , today I have for you book seven in the Haven Hollow series by Hp Mallory and J.R Rain . Lets dive into TAFFETA TRICKERY. 


                           BOOK BLURB



 So, this whole returning Lorcan’s vampire “kiss” (which would also allow me to shed my Blood Witch status) isn’t turning out the way I’d hoped.

First, no matter how many times we attempt it, the spell fails. Not only that, but I’m starting to develop… ahem… extremely sensual feelings towards the incorrigible man, which doesn’t exactly float my boat or power my broom, as the case may be. But, the worst side effect of our blood bond is that now whenever Lorcan leaves, my body goes into panic mode—it actually feels like a piece of me is being ripped away.

Not only is my personal life one big, chaotic mess, but my business looks like it’s headed there too. Someone or something keeps breaking into my store, which should be impossible, owing to all the wards and hexes I’ve got protecting the place (enough to give Area 51 a run for their money). Yet, breaking in is exactly what they keep doing—why? I have no clue. It’s not like anything has been stolen, destroyed, or otherwise missing. Instead, the intruder keeps leaving strange scratch marks on my wood floors...

Thinking things can’t get much worse, enter wedding journalist Gemma McClain. Gemma, the bridezilla to end all bridezillas, has come to my store for a custom and enchanted wedding dress. Even though Gemma is human, she has lots in common with demons from the ninth level of hell. Harpy customers aren’t such a big surprise, but what is a surprise is the maid of honor’s mother, who I could swear is something supernatural… and the fact that she seems to have interest in me is off-putting, to say the least.

With my professional and personal lives plummeting, I need some good news pronto. But, unfortunately, when I find myself facing the fight of my life, that good news is nowhere to be found.


                   MY REVIEW
   Welcome back to Haven Hollow, life for Wanda is getting stranger and stranger by the moment. Between Lorcan invading her thoughts more and more, the threat that hangs over both their heads and mysterious scratches on her floor . She is not having the best week. When you think Wanda has almost enough in walks the bridezilla to beat all bridezilla, Gemma McClain who is a wedding journalist who wants an enchanted dress for her wedding . Which goes awry at the wedding and Gemma's personal and professional life are plummeting she needs good news and fast . Well that isn't going to happen too soon when she ends up in the fight of her life . 

  These characters are just getting better and better . Wanda is becoming a really likable character . She is changing for the better and I am really liking her . She is coming to realize that she can ask for help and get it and people like her and don't want to run her out of town. She is growing up and it looks good on her . She is even getting feeling the resident vampire dentist . Lorcan is the hero in this book , he is trying not to go crazy because of the blood bond Wanda and Lorcan are destined to be together I just wish that they would finally get together . They are such fun characters to read . As are the rest of the gang that come out to help her . Poppy and the gang are so much fun to read . 

 This is the seventh book in the series and I am going to say it is I think is the best of the series so far. There is romance , mystery and lots of fun action. The characters are like part of the family and you love and hate them . The authors are my favourite writers and love to read their books . This is a fast fun read that will have you laughing , the raccoon that can't speak English to Lorcan saving lives . This book will have you laughing and on the edge of your seat all the way through. So grab a cozy blanket and a mug of hot chocolate and settle down for a fun read . 

No comments:

Post a Comment