Saturday, April 23, 2022

WELCOME TO DAY 4

 Welcome to day 4 of reader roundup, today I have for you ANDORRA SECTOR (book one of the X-CLAN Series ) by Lexi C Foss


                        BOOK BLURB



 Katriana Cardona 

My life ended the moment the X-Clan found me.
Bitten.
Turned
And claimed by him.

My genetic markers label me as a rare omega. But inside, I'm all female alpha. And I will not heel. Not even to the Alpha of Andorra Sector.

Ander Cain promises me protection.
A new world of pleasure and pain.
But he wants all of me in return.
Even if it means taking me by force.

I'll be damned if I give up my inner fight. I spent the last twenty years battling the walking dead. These wolves won't know what hit them when I'm through.

Ander Cain
My life began the moment I found her, my darling little mate. She's the force of nature Andorra Sector needs to give us hope for a future. A reason to keep going and to protect our lands from the zombie infestation beyond.

Yet she refuses to play by our rules.

Born in a time where humans will do anything to survive, she's not used to the pack hierarchy or the laws our kind abides by. Oh, but she'll learn. And I'll thoroughly enjoy being the one to train her.

Katriana Cardona can fight me all she wants, but in the end, she will be mine. Whether she submits or not.


                    MY REVIEW
 Kat has been in hiding for the first twenty years of her life , hiding with other humans fighting the zombies . There are other forces that they must fight also when on a raiding mission they raided the wrong caravan. She is captured and taken to Andorra Sector . Where she finds herself at the mercy of the Alpha and he wants her . She is turned without her knowledge and then is found out that she is a prized possession that everyone wants . Ander is the alpha and he wants her , he will let her fight and claw but she will submit to him one way or another .\

 Ok lets see what can I say about the main characters . Kat well she is a wild one, she is a survivor that can out wit most of the men . But there are moments that her stubbornness is going to get herself killed but she just doesn't give up . Ander well he is sometimes a complete jerk but he also does have a heart underneath all the muscles and arrogant manners .  He pushes Kat to her breaking point and really doesn't realize that he hurt her in so many ways . They both start to realize that they need each other and honestly you start to see them grow and become even stronger characters . 

 There is something I am going to say before I continue on . This book is not for the faint of heart . This book contains some dark subjects that could be triggers for some people. Now if you are up to the challenge this book will have you on the edge of your seat most of the time . The rest of your time will be fanning your face and blushing. The main characters are well written and complex but there are times that you really wanted to shake the hero and tell him that quit being such a jerk to the heroine . I will tell you there is a lot of sex that goes on in this book and there is an attempted rape scene that goes on . There is also the love hate relationship between and alpha and his omega . The one thing I will say I found that it drug on a bit in the middle but over all I really enjoyed this story and want to more from this author . Going to check out the next book in the series .  

No comments:

Post a Comment