Monday, April 24, 2023

MONDAY IS FOR DRAGONS

   Good morning my peeps hope your weekend was one for the books. It finally cleared up and the snow is melting again and I did get some good books read. Today I have for your book 3 in the Dragon's Birthright series. THE DRAGON'S FIGHT  by Hp Mallory and J.R RAin 


                             BOOK BLURB



  There’s a war on the horizon that I want nothing to do with.

So, in an attempt to call for peace between both sides, I host a peace talk and invite my sisters, the respective queens of Gaunt and Latran.

But that peace talk doesn’t go as planned.

After one sister kills the other, I realize this situation is far worse than I previously imagined.

Soon I’m taken prisoner by my surviving sister, Sylvia, as I learn she plans to overlord all three provinces.

And knowing Sylvia, she’ll do so with an iron fist.

Once my love, Devon—a dragon shifter, frees me, I have a choice to make: fly off with him to a place far away where we’ll both be safe or face a war that will devastate my homeland and possibly cost me my life.




                       MY REVIEW 

   

  There is a war brewing between  Gaunt and Latran and Selena and Devon are right in the middle of it . Who knew peace talks would be so hard to set up. When the queens of Gaunt and Latran show up things don't go as planned for the sisters. One sister murders the other and takes Selena hostage , where she overhears the plans of her sister Sylvia to take over al the provinces and rule with an iron fist. What will Selena do with the help of Devon she has a choice to make fly off with him and be safe or stay and fight and maybe loose her life. 


   Selena and Devon and ready to fight, Selena is fighting hard fighting for her freedom and fighting for everyone . She is a strong woman who wants the provinces to come together. Devon well he is a fighter but he is also kind of getting a little tired of rescuing her yet again. They are  good but stronger together. Her sisters are pieces of work who knew two people could be evil but they do a good job at it .Sylvia well she really needs an attitude adjustment she is pure evil. The characters are well written and complex and there are so many that come in contact with our main characters, 


  Wow what a way to end the series, there is some romance, murder and well a war that will have you on the edge of your seat most of the way through. The authors chose a good way to end the series . This is a series with morally grey characters and things aren't always they seem. This is one of those series that you will get sucked in and fall in love with the characters. Check it out you must read them in order .

No comments:

Post a Comment