Wednesday, July 29, 2020

WELL ITS A HOT HOT WEDNESDAY

 Good day all , I really hope that you are cool where you are . My house is like a meat locker and loving it . So today I have a long awaited book by one of my favourite authors . BEAUTIFULLY BARE ( The Butterfly House novella ) by Lori Meckley


                            BOOK BLURB 

   Before The Words
My name is Cheyenne Taylor. I have a very good life and in 10 days I say the words "I do" to the most amazing man Miles Drake. Cameron Haze our lover will be present...

But...
Only his smile makes my heart beat faster. Only his lips make mine quiver. Deep in my soul I want to know he feels the same as I do.

If only...
You all know this part of the ceremony...
If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace.  Will the truth tear us all apart if I allow my heart to speak or shall it forever stay silent?

This is the conclusion to "We Could Be Lovers"

                      MY REVIEW 
   What is a girl going to do Cheyenne's wedding is coming up fast and Miles and Cameron are on her mind and in her heart . One will be her husband and one will be their secret lover .Until the moment that she has her doubts and when Harper Cahill walked into her life . A co worker and self appointed pain in her back side . One night might bring them the solution to all their problems or might send the man of her dreams into a jealous rage . Will they all be able to live happily ever after or will the  want of a normal life destroy them all . 

  I absolutely adore all the characters in this book . Cheyenne is a wild child who really doesn't care who is talking about them. But she is also very sad and wants to keep everyone happy . She is scared that she won't be able to handle married life . Miles well he is just one alpha male that oozes sexiness . He also is being torn in so many different directions . He love Cheyenne and he love Cameron but he knows that his life is under such a microscope he has trouble . There are moments you want to smack him cause he is being so domineering . You will love him and hate him . Now Harper is the new guy on the scene . He comes off as one arrogant sob that you want to punch over and over . But when you get to know him , he has a squishy inside that is sweet and kind . Cheyenne needs him in her life . He balances all of them out . 

  This book is the conclusion of We Could Be Lovers and it really wraps up the story nicely . The author brings us to the edge of our seats and wanting more . The characters are well written and you will love them and also want to slap a few of them upside the head . Trust me Miles needs a good frying pan to the head . lol . This book had me turning pages well into the night I couldn't get enough of each character . The rest of the Butterfly house is also back and there is a new little bundle of joy for a couple . Not going to tell you who , you have to read it for yourself . There is a little mystery and a whole lot of romance going on in this book . It would be a great summer beach read for you but i suggest you read we could be lovers so you don't get too confused . 

No comments:

Post a Comment