Monday, August 1, 2022

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

  Good morning , just thought as I am taking a break from reader round up while I wait for them to finish novellas . I would bring you back to Haven Hollow and the newest book by Hp Mallory and J.R Rain . COLONIAL CORPSES . 


                             BOOK BLURB



  Things seem always to go downhill whenever it comes to me and relationships…

Even though I’m in a relationship with Roy, he’s been avoiding me lately, claiming he’s just been super busy with work.

It’s an excuse I’ve heard many times before.

I’m not really sure what’s going on between the two of us, but I’m worried he’s lost interest in me and the relationship.

But as much as it pains me, I know I’ll survive. After all, I’ve survived my myriad breakups before, so what’s one more failed relationship in the mountain of ‘Fifi’s failed relationships’?

At least I have Hallowed Homes to keep me occupied and our newest set of clients—a family of four Romanian vampires.

The vampires have decided to open a year-round haunted house attraction (much to Lorcan’s dismay) in the old Colonial at the top of the hill, overlooking Haven Hollow.

But when someone suddenly ends up dead, I’ll find myself stuck in the middle of a murder mystery most foul.



                      MY REVIEW 
  Welcome back to Haven Hollow , where things aren't what they are suppose to be and the supernatural walk the street with the mundane. Fifi is trying to figure out why Roy is ignoring her , she thought they were having a good time together . But he has been avoiding her and she is trying to figure out what the heck is going on. The only thing that is bringing her any peace is her real estate agency . When a family of vampires want to move in to an old colonial over looking Haven Hollow to open of all things a haunted house . But when someone dies at the haunted house Fifi finds herself stuck in the middle of the murder mystery . 

  I am so glad that Roy and the gang are back . I absolutely adore Fifi , she is one of those characters that has heartbreak but she is a survivor and when things go wrong she seems to be able to fix them with well not going to say no damage but she does do her best to help everyone out. Roy well you kind of wanted to punch him a couple of times through out this book , he just well he is a man and sometimes he just doesn't get that his aloofness can cause someone else to question their feelings .  Poppy and the girls are back but this is dominantly Fifi's story . I love how these characters are continuing to evolve and grow, 

  This was a fun fast read , I am really loving this series so much . Each book is like well i am going to say it . Its like watching my favourite tv series . Each book is like the next episode of a wonderful show.  I love how the authors have more then one person for story lines . It feels like a community . The story always stays fresh that way and you stay engaged more . This is such a fun read and when you start you  will be hooked by the end of chapter one and also you will be laughing your face off just at a drunk Lorcan who knew vampires could get drunk . So I think you should really add this series to your reading list for the end of summer . 

No comments:

Post a Comment