Friday, January 2, 2015

Good Morning everyone hope you are ready

Good Friday all it is January second and we are off to a good start on our ready challenge for 2015 . I have the books ready now just need to settle down and read . Today I and going to review CALLED BY THE BEAR by V. Vaughn

BOOK BLURB
*This is a serial. The installments are not novel length.*

I’m Carly Cutler and my dreams predict the future. So why am I dreaming about a sexy beast of a guy, a bear, and a paw print design? I don’t know. A force I can’t fight wants me to find out, and I’m leaving the only life I’ve ever known. With a fresh tattoo of a bear paw and my best friend by my side, I’m on a quest to find a man I’ve never met.

Sierra Steele here, and ready for adventure – We’ve been chosen. The moment I saw Carly’s first tattoo, I felt the undeniable attraction of the guy I’ve been dreaming about. My cautious friend can’t resist the pull either, and we’re off to the mountains to get answers. Something’s calling us, and I’m certain the hunky men are our exciting destiny. They’ll keep us safe from the bear, right?

Part 1 of the Called by the Bear Serial

MY REVIEW
This is the first book in the series and I will say it a good start. We have a curvy girl who also is a master tattoo artist , a bonus in my books cause I love tattoos. She has the same romance dilemma that most of us have . Until she starts dreaming of a huge sexy man with a body that doesn't stop and eyes that haunt you in your dreams . But there is another aspect to these dreams she just doesn't understand the big ass bear that keeps appearing .Those dreams set Carly and her best friend off on a journey to find their destiny
 This book is a the first in the series and sets up the series quite nicely. For me it started out a little slow but picked up speed as you start reading it. The characters are solidly written and you can identify with. They are curvy girls and great friends . I like the way the author has them as strong independent women , who throw away their jobs to follow their dreams. She didn't make them whiny or weepy boohhooooo look at me I am curvy and no man wants me. She gives them a back bone which is good. You can't help but fall in love with Carly and Sienna, they are snarky and trust me you will laugh and cry with these girls . I just can't wait till they get their big bear men and what kind of trouble and how much hot sex they are going to have . I have a feeling these big bear shifters are going to be in for a ride of their lives . I will be there for the ride and I can't wait.
    Just a reminder this is the first book in the series so there is a lot of set up for what is to come. It is a great start and you meet some great characters . It is a bit slow at the start but as you read it gets really good and funny , can you say ROAD TRIP. So if you want a different type of shifter book with snarky curvy women  and tall sexy men this might be the book for you . Check it out


No comments:

Post a Comment