Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS REVIEW

Good morning everyone hope your Wednesday is going well so far. Remember how yesterday was vanilla latte day. Well today is a whole lot spicier so we will be going with the chai latte. We are also reviewing DIRTY TIES by Pam Godwin.


BOOK BLURB


Revenge.
I race to finance it.
I evade to protect it.
I kill to attain it.
I planned everything.

Except her.
The alluring, curvaceous blonde at the finish line.
With sapphire eyes that cheat and lie.
Whose powerful family murdered mine.

I hate her.
I want her.

I know she’s hiding something.
But so am I.
 
MY REVIEW
OH MY GOD  I was so excited when I found out that one of my all time favorite authors was writing a new book. I jumped up and down and did the happy dance . So when I got the book. I was like ok lets do this sit down and start reading . Well I started this book in the afternoon, curled up on the couch with a chai tea and warm blanket . Started reading thinking that I could put down and do some house work and come back to it . Boy was I wrong, I couldn't put it down .  I honestly think the only time I got up and put the kindle down was , I don't think I put the kindle down until I turned the last page.
  Pam really knows how to write tough as nails bad boys that have been wronged but turn out to be the hero in the end. I am thinking that Logan/ Evader could very well be the new hot man in my life. He is a man that is smart, sexy and lethal. He is a man that has been wronged but is out for revenge. Kaci is one kick ass heroine, who isn't a shrinking violet. She has been blackmailed into doing things for the families she absolutely hates to keep her husbands secret.  She is strong and has a back bone made of steel . When they meet there are fireworks and oh boy do I mean fire works . I was OH MY GOD and HOLY sh****t all the way through the scenes with Logan and Kaci. Yes they are that hot , trust me leather and motorcycles and illegal racing what is there not to like .
 But for every oh my god yess moment , there were also tears flowing down my cheeks. You really feel for what poor Kaci has to go through. Her marriage and her love for her best friend and the way that they have to live . They were thrown into the marriage because of their families . I better stop there cause if I continue I will telling you the whole story.
  All I can say is that Pam has taken us there again. She has written an action packed, adrenaline fueled book. There is so much sexual tension between the characters , your fingers will be burned if you hold the pages too long. There are twists and turns, tears and laughs . You will be reading all night long . Trust me ladies you will want to read this book.
The snake scene along will have you laughing . The leather clad Evader, will make you swoon. The suit clad Logan will make you pant. You will love all the all the characters from Collin to Kaci and you will absolutely fall in love with Logan/Evader. Trust me Pam made me fall in love with my first biker.
 So if you want and action packed book that will make you laugh and cry. Check out Pam's new book . I will definitely say this book will give you a book hangover and you will so want to read it over and over again. So if you want a hot sexy book with kick butt characters. Check out this book you will not be disappointed I guarantee it,

No comments:

Post a Comment