Sunday, December 8, 2019

WOW ONLY 17 DAYS AND COUNTING

  Good Sunday all hope all is alright and you aren't running all over the place Christmas shopping . Today I have a Christmas novella for you from Betty Shreffler and her book COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS .


                          BOOK BLURB 


It’s just a bet.
Ten days until Christmas and all I have to do is avoid my roommate’s delightfully wrapped package.
When the countdown to Christmas is over, I’ll be collecting my own present—a generous stack of pretty green bills.
It doesn’t matter that every time he looks at me with those gorgeous hazel eyes, my knees quake.
It doesn’t matter how every time he takes his shirt off, my heart skips a beat.
Despite what my body wants, I know to keep this charming heartbreaker in the friend zone.
This should be an easy ten days, that is until my roommate shares his best kept secret.
Now the countdown to Christmas has begun, and all he wants for Christmas is me.

                       MY REVIEW 
   All it is is a bet and only for ten days. Thats the montra that Sophia keeps telling herself as the man of her dreams moves into her spare room . The brother of her boss and a co worker . Jaxson is a walking dream of sex appeal and sweetness . Can they keep their hands , lips and other body parts off each other until christmas or will the boss be right and will Sophia get the love she deserves and needs . 

  The characters in this novella are well written but I just feel like they could of been a little more complex to bring out more of them . Jaxson well he is cocky and he knows it . He really is almost in most people's eyes a playboy . There is a softness around him I kind of wished the author would of brought out a little more . Sophia well to me sometimes she just comes off a little naive but she does have a heart of gold . She could of held off falling for Jaxson. They are good characters and I just want them to be a little more flushed out . 

  This is a fast little read that you can read while making  your Christmas turkey . The author takes us on a fun filled little journey at Christmas . The characters are written well and the story line is a fun read . You will have a few blushing moments where the kindle will start to get hot in your hands . I just felt a little flat and I know its a novella but I just think that it could of been flushed out just a little bit more and maybe had some conflict before they found their happily ever after . Saying that though over all I  truly enjoyed this fast little read and would say if you want a sexy little read for the holiday season check it out 

No comments:

Post a Comment