Monday, February 1, 2021

WELCOME TO FEBRUARY

 Good morning all we made it to the month of love . Today I have book 2 in the Dungeon Raider series by J,R Rain and Hp Mallory . ILLUSIONS 


                              BOOK BLURB 



   Dread Castle...

As the name might imply, this is one dungeon not to be taken lightly.
Good thing for me I’m experienced when it comes to raids. Get in and get out—that’s my motto.
Yet, this dungeon is giving me a run for my money. Literally.
My team and I are after another holy scroll, located at the lowest level of Dread Castle. And that level is guarded by… the beast.
No one’s ever seen the beast and lived to tell of it, but rumors of the creature’s malevolent power persist.
And the thing about rumors is… they’re usually true.
Luckily for me, I’ve got a team of capable adventurers by my side: Cade: a Paladin, Roc: a bard, Odon: a barbarian, and Anna: a sorceress.
And then there’s Aram, a lawman and my ex-boyfriend, who also happens to hate me…
Time to buckle up for what’s bound to be a very bumpy ride.


                        MY REVIEW 
  Rogue and the team are back and hunting for another holy scroll . This time they are entering basically the belly of the beast in the lowest level of Dread Castle .  With her team . Cade. Roc , Odon and Anna  what could go wrong . Well with Aram in the mix you just never know 

  This is such a good story I love the characters Rogue she is such a fun character she is like a female robin hood . Cade and the rest of her crew are like the band of merry men .  They are such great characters to read . I love the way they come together and help each other out and work together so well . I truly like all of these character . They are so well written and complex .

   This is a book that I will admit takes you a couple chapters to get into but once you get past them you will find a great complex story that will keep you turning the pages . The authors have written a story that has some great characters that will have you falling in love with them more and more . I love the love hate relationship between Rogue and Aram . They are so fun to read . The authors are two my favourites and the story they are telling is complex and epic . I would love to see this series as a graphic novel . I could see it in comic form so easily . The story has a great flow that will have you reading all night long and cheering for the crew. So if you want an epic fantasy check out the Dungeon Series. I suggest you read them in order so you get to know the characters and fall for them . 

No comments:

Post a Comment