Wednesday, February 16, 2022

GOOD MORNING PEEPS

  Still waiting for the novel change over on reader round up so I have been catching up on my other reads . So today I have book fourteen in the Haven Hollows series .  ART DECO APPARATIONS  by Hp Mallory and J.R Rain . 


                          BOOK BLURB



 Things have been going decently lately—my new business, Hallowed Homes, is growing and my relationship with my brother, Angelo, has never been better.

My love life is still a mess, but what else is new, right?

And, yes, I still have a massive crush on Marty Zach, even if there are rumors he’s now dating my friend, Poppy.

Crappy love life aside, everything is about to go to hell in a handbasket when an exotic woman named Rhea walks into my office on a cold February day.

Apparently I’m the only one who can see her.

And as if that wasn’t mystifying enough, she won’t stop crying about getting access to one of my listings—an Art Deco house that isn’t currently on the market.

Wanting to help Rhea and hoping she’ll stop appearing to me, I start looking into the Mathison House and its owner, Tobias.

Pretty soon I’m involved in a double-murder mystery that not only threatens my sanity but my relationship with my best friend, Roy—a relationship that’s suddenly become pretty darn hot…



                     MY REVIEW 

 Life in Haven Hallow is going great , Fifi is doing great with her new job as owner of HALLOWED HOMES and she is actually getting along with her brother . Things were pretty peaceful until the day that a mystery woman shows up at the reality office and only Fifi can see her. She is crying about an art deco house that she needs to get access to . Well it isn't on the market yet so Fifi starts to look into the Mathison house and the current owner Tobais. Where things just don't seem to be right, so now she has a mystery to solve and she also has to figure out what is going on with her best friend and the man she is crushing on . There is so much going on what will a girl / succubus do . 


  The gang from Haven Hallow are back and funnier then ever. In this book we get to dive deeper into Fifi's heart and her head . She is strong but there are some moments we see her struggling with what is going on . She feels like she is loosing her mind with everything that is going on . She is trying to figure everything out and figuring out who she is at the same time. We get to see Roy and Marty and the gang also , all trying to help Fifi out . Roy well is as sexy as ever and Marty is still the sweet guy that everyone wants as their best friend. Everyone is there to help Tobias and his haunting . Tobias is a sweet guy who is having a hard time of it because of what is happening in his house . i truly love these characters and love how they are growing and becoming more complex with each book . 


 This is the fourteenth book in the series and I am loving it .This book has ghost , succubus , a possession and a house no one can enter .So what is a girl to do . The stories are so much fun to read and the characters are well crafted and complex . The authors have really crafted a great landscape with the stories . I read this book in an evening and laughed my way all the way through . i would suggest that you read the other books in the series before you start this one . So if you want a great series to read check them out and enjoy , 









No comments:

Post a Comment