Thursday, April 17, 2014

HAPPY THURSDAY ALL

Well I think I might actually be caught up on things around the farm.HAHAHAHAHAAHA if you believe that well you are laughing right along with me . But I did get finished FASHIONABLY DEAD, DOWN UNDER. book 2 in the fashionably dead series . by Robyn Peterman. This lady is fricken amazing and hilarious . I could easily girl crush on her and her books.

BOOK BLURB
Welcome to Hell.
Literally.
The Hell where the Prince of Darkness is hotter than Hades, Hell Hounds smell like brownies and the Seven Deadly Sins are addicted to Facebook…Not to mention the soundtrack in the Underworld is Journey. For real.

I should have known no good could come from offing my parents in the space of twenty minutes no matter how psychotic and evil they were…

Now I find out my family tree includes almost every deity and mythological being alive while Ethan, the one and only love of my undead life has a limited time down under before he turns to dust. In the land of Sin, you’d think I’d get some nookie time with my man, but no. Baby Demons, cousins and grandparents put the kibosh on that. Blue balls are the new normal. What the hell does a half-Vampyre Half-Demon have to do to catch a break?

Apparently find a freakin’ sword, calm Mother Nature’s unmedicated mood swings and make sure Mister Rogers keeps his sticky fingers to himself during weekly poker with the Devil.

And I have three days to do it.

By all that’s unholy, I thought Ethan’s Vampyre family was crazy…Trust me, they have nothing on the Demons.
 
MY REVIEW
 This is one trip to hell you don't mind taking. From the quirky mind of one twerking and hilarious Robyn Peterman. This is the second book and poor Astride is headed to hell to meet her side of the family. Satan is her uncle and the sins are her cousins. Oh yeah God is also her uncle and don't forget Mother Nature is her very hormonal grandmother , who is in dire need of medication.  She is in a constant state of WTF and WTH  when she meets her cousins , who are addicted to Facebook name generator games. You all know them and I know you all have tried to figure out your Easter bunny name or you leprechaun name. Admit it . I know I do lol, Ok now back to the review
  There is something going on in hell and when Astride finds her mate Ethan at the mercy of Lust well all hell breaks loose and her half demon side comes out to play. They are safe for a moment. But Ethan has only a limited time in hell . But Satan has a few things to do before he lets them go, She has to find a special sword , try and keep MR ROGERS from cheating in poker. Yes Mr Rogers plays poker in hell with Dante and Hemingway. Mother Theresa also enjoys a good game also. Also her hormones are bouncing all over the place and sexy vampire mate Ethan doesn't help those at all. All she wants to do is take him to bed and keep him there for as long as she can. But the couple can't catch a break. Blue balls are in abundance in hell . Oh yeah the demon babies get into trouble in hell too , the strip club in hell will never be the same
  Robyn's books are a great read and will keep you reading all night long. You will laugh you butt off most of the time. Her books are full of snarky fun loving characters, you will fall in love with. There are new characters in this book that you will fall in love with. Dixie the eighth daughter of Satan, is just the sweets girl you could imagine. I am hoping that the third book is about her time on earth and Astride and Ethan play a part in her story. So if you love funny snarky characters and the occasional asshat slipped in . Check out these books , they are fricken hilarious and you won't be disappointed. Great for those lazy summer days in the hammock

No comments:

Post a Comment