Thursday, July 7, 2016

GOOD THURSDAY EVERYONE

   Good Thursday all, wow this week is going so fast. Today we are going to review MARIA'S WORLD by Kristal McKerrington and Joe E Legend

                            BOOK BLURB

Marie's World tells a tale of love gone wrong, of doing the right thing even if it hurts and how to survive when your world is turned upside down.
Famed dancer, actress and Reality TV star Marie returns from LA to her hometown in Scotland to escape the fall-out from the damaging revelations in her twin sister Layla's thinly-disguised novel. As she attempts to rebuild her life and career with her partner Derek, Marie's long-repressed memories and emotions come flooding to the surface, and she finds herself menaced by the world of her former husband, the only man she has ever truly loved and now her most dangerous adversary.
  

                           MY REVIEW
       I must say I was surprised by this book , I was sucked in to Marie's story .  She is a dancer , actress who has returned home to Scotland to figure out what she needs to do after the fall out of the scathing book her twin sister Layla has written. While in Scotland she is trying to rebuild her reputation and bombarded with memories of the man she loved once and thrown into his world . Will she survive.
   I must say I started reading this book I kind of got sucked in the characters are well written .  Marie is a tough as nails and will fight for her life and the lives of the people she loves . All her dreams are about to come falling down around her because of the book her sister , her twin wants to write . Maria fights her sister and we see them come to odds with each other . She clashes with all that come in her way. There are a lot of characters in this book that are all essential to the plot of the story  They are well written and you will fall for a few of them and will hate others .
  I must say this book takes a bit to get into , I found it a bit confusing at the beginning.  Once you get past the first 2 chapters you will fall in love with this story . It has suspense and some romance . You want to keep you reading . The author doesn't give away a lot until last few chapters . The ending went differently then how I thought it would go . I mean Marie has been through soo much to have it end the way it did . I will tell you that it does have a cliff hanger . I can't wait to read book two so I can see how things are resolved . Over all I really liked this book and if you can get through the first couple of chapters with all the characters an back stories  you are in for one hell of a ride . So strap on your seatbelt and hop on for the ride . I promise you will in for a great ride . Check it out for a great summer read by the pool or at the cabin on a rainy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment