Thursday, November 30, 2017

Good Thursday all


 Good Thursday all today we are going to review a novella by a new author to me .Check out PRINTED IN BLOOD  a Marybeth Pearson mystery . by CS Patra


                             BOOK BLURB 

  The ladies of Portman's Creamery are back with their latest case that hits close to home for most of them. When a popular student and writer of the school paper is found stabbed to death, everyone is baffled. He wasn't known to have any enemies and it doesn't seem like anyone noticed anything suspicious. However, upon digging deeper into this case, the ladies soon discover that perhaps he made more enemies than it appears. Was it one of them? Or is there more to this case than appears?

                                 MY REVIEW  
   Welcome to a small college town where the star reporter for the college paper is murdered Stabbed to death and no one knows why . Everyone loved him and wondered why he was murdered . Will the girls be able to find out who killed this sweet guy and put the killer in jail . 
    This is the first book I have read by this author and I enjoyed it . The characters were well written and I like Marybeth she is like the girl you want to have as your best friend . She is kind of quirky with a can do attitude . There are a lot of characters to mention . But they are all well written . Ther all play a part in the story line and help Marybeth out .
     this was a quick read for me I finished it in an evening . I liked the story and the way the author was telling it . The beginning to me was just a little slow , I felt that it kind of dragged until after the funeral . Then it really took off with the investigation kicking into high gear. You do figure out who did it about half way through but that doesn't stop you from reading . You want Marybeth and the gang to figure it out . This book kind of reminded me in a way of the Scooby gang with out the dog . Over all I really enjoyed this book and I am going to read more from this author . So if you want a fun book to read check it out you wont be disappointed .

No comments:

Post a Comment