Friday, November 7, 2014

Today we have a guest reviewer

It Friday wooohoooooo. I am very happy that the weekend is upon us finally. It has been a busy week and now we are starting to get ready for Christmas. So today I have a guest reviewer Ashleigh. She is reviewing SERIAL volume one by Lily White and Jaden Wilkes

BOOK BLURB
Serial. A brand new dark, erotic thriller from the twisted minds of Lily White and Jaden Wilkes.

Jude Hollister kills. Born with everything, wanting for nothing, murder has become his addiction. He kills women who entice him. He immortalizes them while they’re still young and beautiful. How will he manage to save the one woman he loves?

Ronnie Lapierre is a survivor. Born with nothing, she’s struggling in a dead end job with an abusive bastard for a boyfriend. Jude offers her a way out, salvation beyond her wildest dreams. What will happen when she learns his terrible secret?

Donovan Blake is the brightest mind to come out of Quantico in years. Charged with finding the Cascades Butcher, he’s perfect for this game of cat and mouse. Will his own dark past lead him to success, or drag him into the depths of hell with the most dangerous man he’s ever encountered?

Hearts will be broken, families destroyed, and good men will turn evil. In the end, only one will remain. Find out who survives in this intense story of love and ruin.


***Explores dark themes of murder, violence, sexuality, BDSM, the nature of evil...basically all the good stuff.
****Serial is a serial, shorter stories published faster. How long is ultimately ends up becoming is solely dependent upon our readers. The more you want, the more we write.
 
ASHLEIGH'S REVIEW

Okay, so I was impressed but not impressed if that makes sense? I have very few hard lines when it comes to books and will read anything (once) this book had one of my big fat giant NO’s as a centre of the story so I found it hard to swallow past it.
You will be horrified right from page one. And i mean that horrified! This is not romance, dark romance or anything close at all it is just DARK! Being the first part in a SERIAL we don’t get many answers, but boy do I have questions!

Jude holy hot serial killing sex machine! Ronnie, sweet stupid Ronnie...
I love the way Jude’s mind works and that we get to crawl inside his insanity and feel what he feels. BUT I have this hard line where biting bits of people off just kills it for me... So lets just say that I had a hard time with his some of his methods as a killer.
I am hooked enough to want to, no need to read volume two and will one-clickety click when it comes out...I have a thing for serial killers!
Four dark and twisty stars from me (had he not been into biting bits off this would be five)

No comments:

Post a Comment