Wednesday, July 23, 2014

welcome to our weekly installment of my favorite new series

Good Weds everyone . Its HUMP DAY and I am back to my regular posting. My goodness I have been so busy . Well today is an installment of the NIGHT SHADES CASES by Patti Larsen. We are up to episode five ECORCIZED

BOOK BLURB


When an exorcism goes horribly wrong, it's up to Gerri, Kinsey and Ray to find out who murdered Father Harry, and what the strange symbol left behind at his death really means...



Welcome to The Nightshade Case, a series of twenty-one murder mysteries. Please note: this episodic series is based on the television show model, with screenwriting notations and shorter formats. There will be a complete mystery each release, with cliffhangers only occurring in the full season story line.
 
MY REVIEW
  Well we are now up to episode five in my favorite summer serial, This new case has Gerri and the girls on the hunt for a murderer of a priest. Who was murdered during of all thing an exorcism, This is one of the darker episodes. It deals with child molestation and pedophilia in the church. This one episode might not be a good read to a sensitive reader. Just putting that out there cause this episode is actually quite gut wrenching. Between what is happenin with the children and the secrets between the girls, There is quite a bit of violence in this episode, but I think that it wasn't over the top, The episode needed to be told that way . You also see the way the main characters feel and act as they work through this case I say this is one of the more difficult cases that they will work on .
  The tension between the girls is so thick. All of them are keeping a secret from each other. There are some big revelations that go on in this episode. I am not going to tell you , but holy moly it just blew me away. I never saw that one coming , it was such a shock . The girls are getting more and more into the weird and they are trying to come to terms with it. The way Patti is writing these characters. You find out more and more with each new episode. They are getting more and more complex with each new episode. Trust me I still want to wrap Kinsey up in bubble wrap and put her on a shelf, cause she seems so fragile but she is really surprising me . I am thinking she might come out a fighter and become one of my favorite characters.
  The stories are getting better and better with each new episode. Patti is taking us to darker and darker areas . The episodes are just flowing like my favorite tv show . Which I am now reading like I am watching a tv show. Thanks Patti, for that  YOU ROCK GIRL.
 So don't forget to pick up this weeks episode of the NIGHTSHADE CASES . Trust me you will not be disappointed with this series, start at book one and just keep reading .

No comments:

Post a Comment