Monday, May 26, 2014

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY TO ALL MY FRIENDS IN TH STATES

Good day all , I am having to repost my blog cause  good ole mother nature decided to screw with me this morning. Driving me to actually really clean my house. Yeah I know I actually dusted today . OMG you say . I know kind a scary huh. But I am back and lets talk about books . I read this fun read so without further adieu FANGS OF ANARCHY  by Dakota Cassidy

BOOK BLURB
Fangs of Anarchy-Killing The Alpha: Part One—Alpha Down

Irish McConnell would give his immortality for a taste of Claire Montgomery. But the Fangs of Anarchy leader can’t risk his biker club, his vampire clan, or his tenuous truce with werewolf Gannon Dodd, Claire’s pack alpha—and her intended mate. Nope. Vamps and weres don’t mix, and Irish has managed to keep that in mind for five long, lust-filled years.

But now Claire’s gone and done something really, really (really!) bad, guaranteeing her doom if she’s ever found out. Truce be damned, Irish won’t leave her unprotected, despite the fact this is one murder-filled bundle of trouble he doesn’t need.

And unfortunately for Irish, the trouble’s just beginning…

*Author note: Dear readers, this is part one of approximately a five-part serial. You know what that means? That’s right—cliffhangers (cue evil music). But wait! Before you hate, I hear anticipation is good for your complexion, and even your hair. I don’t know if that’s true or just a rumor, but is it worth the risk? Nonetheless, I solemnly swear to keep the stories coming swiftly, so your heads don’t asplode from waiting!

MY REVIEW
 First off let me tell you this BEST COVER EVER.
  Let me introduce you to Irish McConnell the leader of the Fangs a hot vampire biker club. and Claire Montgomery , the shy librarian, who is a werewolf and the intended mate to Gannon Dodd, the leader of the weres biker club. Irish has been harboring strong feelings for Claire but he can't act upon them because of the rules . Weres and Vampires do not mix for any reason , Until the day he walks into the dingy bar and finds Claire and the mess she made. Not knowing what happened Irish decides to help poor Claire. wanting to find the reason why Claire did what she did.
  Now they have one hot night of forbidden passion. Knowing that they will never be able to do it again. Now the Weres are moving in and they know something is up , will Irish and Claire be found out and will they find their way to each other.
  All I can say is this, this book needs to be on every woman's naughty reading list. It is hot hot hot.  The story unfolds when all the super naturals are pushed into certain areas. Taken from their homes and jobs . They are forced to figure out how to survive hence the biker clubs.
 The characters are so sexy and complex . Irish is one character that you can picture yourself , hopping behind him and driving off into the sunset on the back of his Harley. He is the vision of the alpha man. Gruff but with a heart of gold for the one woman that he wants . Claire is a force to be reckoned with also. She may be small and a librarian , but she knows what she wants and it isn't Gannon Dodd. She will do just about  anything not to mate .
    Dakota Cassidy takes us on a very naughty night of passion. You will be turning the pages well into the night. I know I was , trust me once you are done there will be great rewards and your hubby will thank you. heheheheheheheehehehehe
  So if you want a very naughty book to add to your naughty pile . You all know you have one. I suggest that you make room for this naughty but fun read. A great afternoon read for anyone

No comments:

Post a Comment