Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Good Tuesday all

Today I have to tell you about the new book by Pepper Winters DEBT  INHERITANCE  indebted #1

BOOK BLURB
**LIVE. BUYLINKS BELOW**

“I own you. I have the piece of paper to prove it. It’s undeniable and unbreakable. You belong to me until you’ve paid off your debts.”

Nila Weaver’s family is indebted. Being the first born daughter, her life is forfeit to the first born son of the Hawks to pay for sins of ancestors past. The dark ages might have come and gone, but debts never leave. She has no choice in the matter.

She is no longer free.

Jethro Hawk receives Nila as an inheritance present on his twenty-ninth birthday. Her life is his until she’s paid off a debt that’s centuries old. He can do what he likes with her—nothing is out of bounds—she has to obey.

There are no rules. Only payment


MY REVIEW
 I have been waiting for this book since Pepper told us she was writing it. I stalked her page daily for any information on this mysterious man named Jethro Hawk. Pepper described him as evil pure evil.
So when I started this book I was like ok bring on the hot Alpha man, but let me tell you I wasn't expecting such a cold man. Lets just say that Jethro make other alpha males like Christian Grey and others look like bumbling teenagers. He is cold hearted and so much in control. He will drive you crazy you will either want to slap him or throw him on the bed tie him up and do what ever you want to him. He is just as my friend Ashleigh said he is evil hotness and you just can't get enough, Of course we will love to hate him, like all bad ass characters. Nila is an overprotected, overworked shy woman with very little experience that we all know Jethro will use to his advantage in getting her to break.
  Pepper is the queen of Dark erotic tales . She will take you to the pits of hell and rip your heart out. Trust me you will need a box of Kleenex when you read her books. The twists and turns will take you to the ends of the earth and back. Her characters are so dark and so well written, you so want to slap a few of them and hug the others. When you think you can't go any darker Pepper comes up with a scene like the dining room scene where everyone gets to basically meet her and taste her. That one shocked me a I read it . I mean I could feel her humiliation and the realization that she has to do this to get info on why she is there. There is a big cliff hanger at the end of the book and trust me it will leave you with a bunch of questions. Trust me I had a few like who the hell is Daniel and is he crazy or just jealous of Jethro and will  Nila ever find out exactly what happened a long time ago
 I can't wait for the second installment. I want to find out what happens. So if you want a great dark story that will take to the depths of hell and back. Check out DEBT INHERITANCE . Trust me you will not be disappointed at all
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment