Monday, August 25, 2014

ITS VANQUISH DAY TODAY

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD. Yes I am bouncing up and down in my chair right now as I write this review. Its VANQUISH day on the blog. Today is the day that Pam Godwin's new book is out and this girl couldn't be happier. VANQUISH

BOOK BLURB
***Warning: Graphic sex and violence. Age 18+ only. This is the sequel to Deliver but can be read as a stand-alone. Her life is like a prison cell. A self-made, to-hell-with-the-free-world existence that locks from the inside. Stop judging. Her agoraphobia doesn’t define her. It simply keeps her safe. He belongs in a prison cell. The 6x8, make-me-your-b*tch variety that locks from the outside. But he’s free. To hunt. To take. To break. And he just found a sexy new toy. Capturing her is the easy part. Her f*cked-up mind, however, makes him question everything he does next. But he’s a determined bastard. If all goes his way, this will hurt like hell.


MY REVIEW
Ok here it is OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD. I was so happy and honored to  get an ARC of this book. I was so excited when I cracked open my kindle. I got my bowl of popcorn and my drink and sat down to read. Next thing I knew hubby was coming into the house asking me what was for dinner. My response ummm whatever you want cause I am at a very important part in the book. All I heard from the kitchen at that time was a snort and a grumble as he made burritos and ate the leftover Chinese food in the fridge. He knows not to bother me when I am engrossed in a book like I was with this book. Ok I will now get to the review part of the book and stop talking about the eating habits of the man in my life.
  Ok this is Van's book. If you have read deliver, you will remember Van. I hated him in Deliver but that is what a good villain is. You hate him and then he comes back to redeem him. This book is all about Van and his redemption. You find him at the beginning of the book stalking Liv and her new boyfriend. He wanted to find out where his and Liv's daughter was . Well he didn't know that the house he was sitting at was actually occupied by a gorgeous woman that has so many issues of her own . She hasn't left her house and is OCD. Amber is off her rocker, honestly this poor woman you just want to wrap her up and lock her away at the beginning of the book. Van finds her right in the middle of a panic attack as she tried to go outside to get the parcels she needed. He was instantly attracted to her and he wanted to break her and then use her to help with Liv and getting access to his daughter. He first had to break her of the phobias she has. That could be difficult. Well its harder then both of them think.
  Lets see what can I say about Van, He is so hot from his grey eyes to his made for sex body. To the alpha, dominance. He is one melt your panties off man. But there is a sadness within him. That we find all about in this book. You just want to take him in your arms and hug him tight an let him know everything will be all right. Then throw him on the bed and have your way with him in every position imaginable. His redemption was so powerful I had the ugly cry. He turns out to be a great guy.
   This book had me page turning, I couldn't put it down. Pam takes us to the pits of hell with both the characters. She shows us the cracked broken souls that they have. The hell that made them the way they are now. I love the way the Pam makes you go from love to hate and then back to love. She loves to throw so many twists and turns. YES I ADMIT IT I ugly cried and I mean I really ugly cried.
 Not going to give you any spoilers but there are a couple of times that will make you cry cause it is so heart breaking and gut retching, you will want to either throw your kindle across the room or hug it tight. This is the second book to Deliver but it can also stand alone. But if you want really get to know Van I strongly suggest you read Deliver before you read Vanquish cause you will understand more about what motivates Van. If you love dark erotic tales this is the book for you .
this book deserves more then 5 stars you can give it on the sites . Check it out , I promise you that you will enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment