Friday, August 15, 2014

The most tattooed male romance cover model in the world John Quinlan is here


Today is a special day for this little blog. We have the honor of interviewing John Quinlan. The most tattooed Male Romance Cover Model in the World. Now before we start I just want to say what a fun guy John is.

 Good morning John and welcome to my little blog
Good morning and thank you for having me




1. Tell us a little about yourself
I have been an image model for dozens of apparel brands and supplement companies over the years along with appearing in television documentaries, commercials, art gallery print work and having my likeness used on children's literature book covers. I have been a featured fashion model in International magazines such as HUF & Duemila. I am currently the most tattooed male romance cover model in the world along with being a spokes model for the Elizabeth Grady Company.
 

2 You are the most tattooed romance cover model, Tell us how many do you have.
I currently have 27 individual tattoos which which makes me unique among my cover model brothers.
 

3. Do they have special meaning to you?
They all have their own special meaning and if I had to say the most special to me is the Kanji 'Family' symbol inside my left wrist which represents my 3 children.
 

4. Tell the ladies how many covers have you done.
About a dozen thus far. Over a couple dozen cover images have also been purchased by authors that are ready to be used when they finish writing their current books.



5. Have you ever gotten embarrassed while doing a cover shoot
To be honest, no I haven't. I feel very comfortable with my body and what I am doing as I try and become that character to make him as believable & real as I can for the reader.  
 

6. Do you have a favorite photographer that you like to work with.
All of the photographers have been wonderful but I do love Sandra Kimball as I have known her since my wrestling days. Such a great person.
 
Are you ready for some rapid fire questions
 
Putting me on the ESPN Budweiser hot seat huh Patricia, ha ha ha.....fire away.
Don't worry I will be gentle , ha ha ha
 

COFFEE OR TEA
Tea, iced with lots of lemon and sugar
 


MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL
Morning person

BOXERS, BRIEFS , or for the ladies out there. COMMANDO
I wear them all but briefs mostly although commando is utilized late night for fast easy access, ha ha ha!
well that just made me blush ha ha ha
 
 
 

FAVORITE WAY TO RELAX
90 minute massage from Tara at The Elizabeth Grady Company where I am an official spokes model.

FAVORITE TYPE OF MUSIC
Modern rock

FAVORITE BOOK THAT YOU LIKE TO READ
I love autobiographies of those who climbed their way to the top beating the odds through hard work. I loved the work ethic of NFL great Jerry Rice.

Now last question. How can the ladies follow you, are you on twitter, do you have a fan page on Facebook
I always appreciate when anybody takes the time to follow me, so I personally want to thank you and all the ladies, Patricia.
 



















 
 







 
 




 

 

 



 

 

 


1 comment: