Saturday, August 30, 2014

have another great guest interviewer coming up today.

Wow I am so grateful for these awesome guest bloggers. I have so much coming down the pipe for the fall between great author interviews, new books coming out and of course my other surprises . I am so grateful for these lovely ladies that at helping out . Today's book is CONKLIN'S FOUNDATION book 2 { Conklin's Trilogy} my guest reviewer is Kathy Newton

BOOK BLURB\
Becca finally found her courage and faced her tormentors head on to get what she deserved: respect and Tyler Conklin. Becca’s faith in Tyler is solid, but is he willing to completely open up to her? They both have past baggage, and as Becca says, Tyler’s is particularly old.
With everything they have been through, Becca and Tyler know that secrets get them nowhere. They have made great leaps and bounds in their relationship, but Becca can’t help but feel he is still keeping something from her. Between the local detective snooping around and asking questions at the Conklin building and Tyler’s evasive answers, Becca remains skeptical about his excuses. The detective seems more interested in Tyler’s father’s “projects”, but Tyler’s hands seem to be in the pot as well.
Unfortunately, Tyler’s past comes back in his face along with his shady business. Will Becca hold true to her new found confidence and claim what’s hers… including Tyler?



KATHY'S REVIEW
                               

Conklin's Foundation is the second book in Conklin's Trilogy, written by Brooke Page. I read the first book, Conklin's Blueprints, and fell in love with both Becca and Tyler, as well as the book and the author. I finished Blueprints and immediately one clicked this one so I could immediately continue reading this amazing love story. I was not disappointed.
In this sequel, it becomes even more evident that this new author has amazing talent. The story continues to be believable while it makes you feel all type of emotions! The sequel is well written, as the first book is, and again, it is a novel rather than a novella. I just feel deeper in love in with Tyler. Another well written work of art from Brook Page.
Unfortunately, I do not have the option to one click the third and final book of this series. I have to wait impatiently for it to be released and THIS has thrown me into a book hang over. I may not be able to read another book until the next book is released. There is no cliff hanger. I just can't get enough of Tyler and Becca.
Again, I highly recommend this book by Brooke Page. This second installment picks up where the first one stops without a cliff hanger. I do recommend that you read this series in order. It's not a bad thing because you'll not want to miss a second of Becca and Tyler!
Once again, I'm amazed and awed by the talent that this brand new author possesses! One click now and see for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment