Thursday, April 25, 2024

GOOD DAY AND WELCOME TO DAY 1 OF NOVELS FOR READER ROUND UP

  Good morning my peeps , today is day one of novels for reader roundup. Our first book of reader round up is AS ANGELS WEEP by Kali Willows .


                           BOOK BLURB



 Penance was inconsequential to me once upon a time. Now, for the first time in my life, it means everything. My soul depends on it.

For years, I swindled wealthy women and made shady business deals, regardless of how it impacted my victims. In just seven days, I face spiritual exile. My fate is to be doomed to purgatory for my past deeds, selfishness, and cruelty.

My one chance at salvation? I have an assignment to complete, with rules, strict rules, and unspeakable consequences if I fail.

Whoever said good guys finish last was sadly mistaken. I’d never been a good guy. Now, I have to be one if I want redemption. ~ Luther Evans


                        MY REVIEW 
 Luther was not a good man . he was a serial cheater and he was a swindler and well basically a con man, until the day someone tried to take him out and now he has seven days to redeem himself and get it right with God and those who he hurt to be redeemed. There are rules so many rules that will keep him on the right path or the consequences are dire an eternal life in purgatory . Now this bad boy needs to be the man who is the good guy for all those around him and most of all a good guy for himself. 

  Omg I have never wanted to slap someone so hard but Luther is that one character I wish i could of taken a frying pan upside his head . He was well I honestly don't think he could be redeemable in my eyes . As we watch him though we actually see him turning into the man he should of been all along . He was such a broken man and he grew into the man he was suppose to be 
There are so many characters that teach him a lesson , Gabrielle is the arch angel that is put in charge of his redemption and along the way they become close . She is a sweet woman with the power of love and she really does help Luther through the hard stuff while he is trying figure out what he needs to do . Theses characters are so well written and you can't help but cheer for Luther as he goes on his journey. 

  This is one of those books that when you start you don't put down until you are done . The author takes us on a very emotional roller coaster ride of what it means for redemption .  This book will also make you think a little on what and how your life is and how you can be more compassionate and loving towards others . I truly enjoyed this book and was happy everyone got their happily ever after. So if you want a book that will have you turning pages all night check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment