Tuesday, July 2, 2024

HAPPY JULY EVERYONE

   Good morning my peeps , I am back , yes I know I have been mia for awhile. I kind of had a bit of burn out after the reader roundup and things going on the farm. I am back with book 38 in the Haven Hollow series . SATIN SUPERSTITIONS  by Hp Mallory and J.R Rain 


                           BOOK BLURB



 It's Lorcan's and my anniversary and I'm determined to make it a night to remember.

That might not sound like such a big deal, but I'm a witch, which means I haven't been trained in the art of romance. In fact, a few years ago, I wouldn't have even considered being in a relationship with a man, let alone married to one.

While I might like to put all my focus on planning the ultimate night out, something wicked this way comes in Haven Hollow. Seems someone is randomly cursing objects in town.

While I'm certainly not the type to want to involve myself in such things, the case turns personal when one of my clients is the subject of such a curse. Soon, I find myself working alongside Taliyah, our Chief of Police, as we both race against the clock to figure out whodunnit and why.

Hopefully, we can wrap this case up like yesterday because if there's something that really needs all my focus, it's trying to plan the date to end all dates…


                      MY REVIEW 
     Welcome back to the Hollow things have been well they have been going well . Wanda is well she is trying hard to figure out a plan to blow the socks off her husband for their first anniversary. Which is kind of hard because Lorcan is a vampire so a typical date is out, If that wasn't hard enough , she gets involved with the chief of police Taliyah trying to figure out who or what is cursing objects in a second hand store that are putting everyone in Haven Hollow at risk. Will they figure out what is going on and more important will Wanda finally figure out how to plan a romantic date for the vampire she loves more than life, 

   These characters just keep getting better and better . Wanda well she may think she is in charge and has a handle on her life as a coven leader and well a wife . But, there are moments she just doesn't have a sniff and it is just hilarious watching her fumble and realize that she really needs to ask for help. She seems to be more human in so many ways asking about what makes a good date and watching her friends tell her all the mushy details of what romance means to them. She is also still the kick butt witch witch that will help out , even though she really doesn't want to, to keep her supernatural friends safe. Even if it means that she actually get dirty. The rest of the gang are back also , telling of the romance in their lives but also ready to jump in and help out. These characters just keep getting better and funnier with each book that comes out . 

  This has to be my favourite series to date. The characters are just so interesting and so funny. There is never a dull moment when you start reading . The authors have built a great community of characters in this series. You feel like you could drive into any small town and you might find some special people there.  This is a laugh out loud series that would be so fun for your summer reading . So if you want a fun beach reach check out the series and be prepared to laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment