Friday, May 29, 2020

WOOHOOO ITS FRIDAY

  Well good morning all it is Friday day I have no idea how many of self isolation . It is coming towards an end soon I| hope .  To keep you entertained until we can go out I have a brand new series for you to read . H.p Mallory has a new series out under her pen name of Plum Pascal . Lets check out   HELL CAT ( The 9 hells book 1)


                          BOOK BLURB

 
So a super model walks into the first level of hell, searching for the soul of her dead boyfriend...

Hi.

I’m Kathra Stiles. And I’m a demigoddess.

Yep, you heard that right. My mom is Aphrodite or Venus or whatever the hell you want to call her.

I’m half goddess and I’m also a super model. Cliché, I know but, hey, path of least resistance, right?

Before you start thinking my life is this perfect story book, it’s not. My mom’s a bitch and my boyfriend, Hunter, just died.

Here’s the kicker: Hunter didn’t die from natural causes… his soul was stolen by this asshole god named Gaul—the Lord and Master of the 9 Hells. Regardless, my boyfriend is gone and I want him back.

But getting Hunter back isn’t going to be easy. It means traveling through each of the 9 Hells and braving the demon gods of each level.

So that’s fun.

What’s even more fun? The fact that some of the inhabitants of the 9 Hells aren’t exactly what you’d expect. I’ll give you an example: his name is Aram... Aram looks like a towering gladiator of shredded man muscle, wearing only a loincloth and those braided sandals that were in about a year ago—the ones that go up to your knees.

Anyway, Aram needs my help as much as I need his because he’s basically a sexual slave to the demoness of the first level of Hell, Azhrea. And that means I'll have to defeat the bitch. Not that I know how to fight... I'm trained in the art of posing, not swordplay.

Off to a good start...

By the way, did I mention Aram is hot? And you pictured the banana hammock, right? And there’s also the fact that I’m spending lots of time with him? If this were a math question, the answer would be something along the lines of Kathra having a hell of a time trying to avoid temptation.

So there’s that.

Buckle up bitches. This is gonna be a bumpy road.

Here’s the small print y’all should be aware of:
* This is a slow-medium burn reverse harem paranormal romance series which means I've got more than one hot guy drooling over me. Okay, I admit, the multi drool is mutual...
* My story is meant for those 18 and over. Sorry kiddos!
* Even though I'm half goddess, I talk like a truck driver, so expect lots of f-bombs. Sorry.

                          MY REVIEW 
  Welcome to my life , model. girlfiend oh and demigoddess. Yes i am the daughter of Aphrodite , so everyone thinks that my life is perfect hot boyfriend great job. Well you are so wrong on that my mom is a bitch and the man i love is dead . This is the life Kathra and now i am heading to hell to find my love . Of course there is more to going to hell then everyone told me . Then there is Aram and we need to help each other to get through the first gate of hell . This man is built for sin and can I keep from falling for the man that has no memory of who he is and the slave of the evil and insane queen . Can we get out of this alive and together . Time will tell 

 Ok lets talk about these characters . They are so well written , Kathra well she kind of started off a little whiney but by the third chapter she was starting to show that is stronger then people believe she is . She is feisty and quick on her feet but there is also a sadness to her that you can feel when she is talking about her life , you will like her once you get to know her . Aram well what can i say about the mystery man that comes into her life at the most awkward time . He is hot, sexy and can't remember his past . He is what Kathra needs right now .  They need each other to help find their strength in themselves 

 I am going to like this new series , it has sassy new characters that you are going to love and well sometimes hate . The author takes us back to hell but with a twist we have Greek Gods and Goddess's that are entwined in this book .  I truly liked the characters and the story line . There are twists and turns that will keep you reading . There is also a lot of laughs and sass that will have you laughing. So if you want a good series for the summer this the series for you. Check it out you won't be disappointed . 

No comments:

Post a Comment