Wednesday, August 14, 2024

GOOD MORNING PEEPS

   Good morning my peeps , today is my last book in the reader roundup and I have for you book 2 in the Stevie Capot series COVETED BLOOD by Mina Skye. 


                         BOOK BLURB



 Despite Sebastian’s warnings against slipping on the stunning Sapphire ring, I disregarded his advice and defiantly slipped the ring onto my finger. Little did I know that this seemingly harmless action would kill me…the second time.

However, it was comparable to a Phoenix and gave me a third lease on life, though forever altering my existence.

This ring served as a portal into my past life as Princess Stephanie Corin of the Sapphire Raven Clan. Besides being royalty, I discovered that I was a unique combination of a dark fairy and incomparable crone, a revelation that left me stupefied.

Reestablishing the memories of my past life was a bit of the straightforward part. Trying to carry on my father’s legacy brought a whole new nightmare altogether - the adoration of four men, Sebastian and Gabriel Corbeau, Rowan Shaw and Jeremy Fyfe.

These four men wanted my hand, heart, body and maybe the title of King; I wasn’t too sure about that part.

Being a Queen over the Sapphire Raven kingdom would be a breeze, if I was able to do it on my own.

Love was confusing, choosing one was even more of a challenge. I’ve no interest in being tied down and ponder on how I can love them all without the strings attached.

Why can’t my life…err lives ever be easy?

                 MY REVIEW 







After Stevie does the one thing that Sebastian told her not to do , slamming the ring on her finger , she dies yet again and wakes up in a grave yard with wings and parts of her past coming back to her as the ring acts as a portal back to her past life as Princess Stephanie Corin and the fact that she is part fairy and part witch. Now she is trying to piece together what has happened and carry on her father's legacy well not going so well. There is also the four men in her life who want her heart and her hand , she isn't wanting to be tied down but she loves each man and wants to love each of the freely with out being tied down . Will her life get any easier. 







 Stevie is back and well badder than ever, she got her wings back and is starting to figure out what is going on with her past. Her sass is strong and she gives as good as she gets. But there are moments where you see her more vulnerable and unsure of herself. Doesn't help when she has four very different men vying for her hand . Gabriel and Sebastian who are shifters and very different Gabriel is a gentleman but don't make him angry Sebastian well he has a bit of a temper that needs to be tuned in. Rowan well we can't trust this man at all . I think his end game is becoming king and nothing more. The wild card is Jeremy who is a new man in her life but he plays everything close to the vest , is his feelings true or not.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     In the second book we get a lot more action and a lot more of the mystery of what happened to Stevie.  The twists and turns through out the book will have you on the edge of your seat and the tender times will have you smiling . Yes Stevie does get into it a lot in this book. She just can't help herself sometimes . This book does pick up right where book one left off so you will get right into the action right away. I am truly liking this author's writing yes there are multiple points of view but this time it flows easier and is not as choppy as it was in book one . So if you want a sassy fairy and the men in her life mixed with a mystery check it out . 






No comments:

Post a Comment