Monday, April 19, 2021

GOOD MONDAY ALL

   Good morning all its Monday , hope you all had a great weekend reading some great books . Today I have a new series for you from Hp Mallory and J.R Rain. LONE WOLF ( Book one in the Artic Wolves series .) 


                           BOOK BLURB 



   My name is Elodie Matthews, and a few months ago, I became the new police chief in the stamp-sized town of Hope, Alaska.

Running from a past I don’t want to face; my career path is now colliding with native lore, legends of shape-shifters... and wolves.

One wolf in particular.

I’ve seen him before—in dreams that have been plaguing me since I moved to Hope. The dreams are always the same; a gigantic, black wolf with haunting steel-gray eyes. He wants something from me. I’m just not sure what.

When my deputy and I retrieve a frozen corpse from the Alaskan tundra with a silver dagger stuck in his chest, those legends about shape-shifters become more real than I care to admit.

It’s my first homicide case in Hope, and I’m determined to solve it and prove myself. But, when the corpse ends up coming back to life and escapes, the case becomes anything but routine.

My prime suspect is Alexander Johnson, a sinfully handsome bounty hunter who knows a lot more about shifters than he’s letting on. The missing John Doe case is definitely personal to Alex, but I’m just not sure how personal. And I’m also not sure if I can trust him, though he might end up being my only ally.

That or he’s the killer.

And there’s also the fact that Alex happens to have hair as black as night and eyes the color of steel…



                     MY  REVIEW
  Elodie has a new job in Hope Alaska , she has been running from a past that is now colliding with her present. With dreams of wolves she is trying to forget. . When she finds a dead body and she is determined to solve the case but when the corpse comes back to life and she meets the man who is hotter then sin and can she trust him or is he the killer . Will they be able to figure out who the corps is or will their feelings get in the way. 

  This book is very interesting the characters are well written . Elodie Matthews is a strong woman , at the beginning she did come off as a bit annoying but as she gets into the investigation she really comes out as a strong woman who will do whatever it takes to solve the case. Alexander well he is as hot as sin, with dark hair and piercing eyes . Honestly the man of her dreams actually . You just don't know if you should really trust him or not . He is kind of cheeky and sly. They are so good together and have great chemistry together . You can' t help but really like them. 

 This is a great start to the series , I really love the writing styles of these two authors . They have a very similar style that works so well together. I love how they mesh lore and paranormal together seamlessly .  There were so many twists and turns in the book that will have you on the edge of your seat through out . You can also feel the romance in the air with the two main characters flirting with each other . I am truly in love with these characters and can't wait to see where the authors take them in upcoming books . If you want a good fast paced book that will have you wanting more . Check it out you won't be disappointed 

No comments:

Post a Comment