Thursday, January 12, 2023

WELCOME 2023

   Good day and welcome to the first post of 2023. I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Years. Today I have for you the last book in the Lily Harper series. THE FINAL BATTLE by Hp Mallory. 


                            BOOK BLURB



   Learning that the corruption of Afterlife Enterprises extends into the Kingdom, that’s where we find ourselves next.

With Alaire now the head of AE and busily trying to build up his own army of defenses, we’ve got our work cut out for us.

But bring into the fold the release of The Forsaken? Now the odds are so stacked against us, victory seems impossible.

But if there’s one thing I’ve learned about myself, it’s that I never give up. So, with my own small army of my friends standing alongside me, we fight with everything we’ve got and just hope we don’t get swallowed up by the void.

                      MY REVIEW
   Lily and the gang are gearing up for one last battle, after finding out the Afterlife enterprise has moved out to the kingdom. Lily, Tallis, Bill and everyone else is getting ready for the fight of their lives. Alaire is mounting his own army and when they throw in The Forsaken things are stacking up against them. Will they be able to stop Alaire or will they be swallowed up by the void. 
  I am so excited to have Lily and the gang back, they are like a group of old friends that you can dive into and be greeted . Lily is one really tough cookie and is finally comfortable with herself and her love for Tallis. She knows who has her back and will fight to the death for her friends. She has grown up so much from the first book. I truly love her and her growth . Tallis well he is still hot and sexy as ever. He is a warrior and will fight for Lily and he is also fodder for angel Bill . These two butt heads so much but truly they both love and care for Lily. Tallis has actually loosened up from his first books and has grown into the man any woman would love to be in love with. Now lets talk Angel Bill, I love him. He is an angel but most of the time he is crazy, foul mouthed guy who well gets into trouble or attracts trouble where ever he goes. He so reminds me of your fav uncle that gets you into trouble at the drop of a hat and you want to hate him but he gets under your skin and you love him. There are so many characters new and old that have grown up in the series.  They are wonderful characters that you will fall in love with . 
  This was the first series that brought me to this author, I laughed my way through their adventures and this one was no exception. The author has a fun way of writing that takes you on an adventure with emotion and laughter. I was sucked into the story it was such a fitting end to an epic story line. The ending was perfect and was well written . I am sad that the series is ending but very happy on how it ended. There were a lot of laughs and a few tears and some romance along the way. So if you want a great series based in the Underworld check it out. I promise you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment