Saturday, April 5, 2014

ok it has been a long week in my household

Ok this has been a very long week in my household. The dreaded man sick entered and just loved the hubby so much it didn't want to leave him, So it was so hard to read my three books a day. Lol  between honey do we have and honey I want . I got one book done in that time span. I even stayed up late to just to have some alone time with myself and my e reader. We had a nice long chat , the e
reader thought I abandoned him . But. I reassured my baby that I would never ever leave him. Yes this was the conversation going in my mind. I know you are probably thinking I have fallen off my rocker. But I assure you that I am still sane, for now .
   So lets get on with my book review. Today's book is DOM WARS round one  by Lucian Bane

BOOK BLURB

Lucian Bane’s inner Dom is out of control and hungry for things he can’t name. When he signs up for Dom Wars, he meets Tara who is naive to the BDSM world. Her reckless dominance and puritan heart fascinate him. But when he discovers the pain in her past, it unleashes his true Dom within.









MY REVIEW
  I didn't know what to expect when my friend sent me the link to this book .  I honestly thought
hmmm another book about dominants and submissives. There are so many books out there now. I didn't know what to make of the book but me being me . I took the chance and I was glad I did. Just the premise of the story , a game show to find the ultimate dom to promote sex toy line .  Honestly this is a great new twist. Just think BIG BROTHER  with BDSM  going on. Lucian  is the kind of dominant that you want to meet. As he heads to the try outs for the games he meets Tara. A very sweet young girl who is hiding something dark in her past. As they team up . Lucian and Tara make the sweetest couple . Lucian shows what it means a true dominant. He shows us what it is like the human side of a dom. The true meaning of what a dome truly wants and how they are just ordinary men. Who control out of love and respect and earn the ultimate gift a total submission by the woman he loves. We see the side of that man when we read about Lucian. he isn't it breaking a woman and tearing her down . With her submission he is building he up to take flight
    Tara is very naïve when we first meet her in the book . When Lucian sees her , she is reading on her e reader on how to be a Domme. Which to me was so funny. Reading all the websites as she is mortified on what she might have to do. Just meeting Tara makes you want to hug her and keep her safe. Lucian feels that way when he sees her. They team up and Lucian knows that he will do almost anything to keep her safe. The first Dom sub scene in the room had me laughing so hard. When Tara wanted to dominate but also wanted to be blindfolded . Trust me when you read it you will giggle.  You have to read it and understand why I was giggling so hard

 The sex in the book I will say is hot , the shower scene alone is worth the read. There were also some really cute funny scenes in the book . Especially when Tara is topping him. He giggles whenever she tries cause its just to dam cute. Between forced orgasms and giggling over how naïve poor Tara is .  You will have a great time reading this book
  Lucian writes a great story of what a true man and dominate should be about . The characters are true to their own feelings and past pains .  These characters could be your next door neighbors or even members of your own family. They aren't your broken tortured people like you read in other D/S books out there. This book is a breath of fresh air. I am so thankful that I took a chance on this book. Now I am really looking forward to the second round of DOM WARS . So if you want a book with a great story line and has great characters. I dare you to try DOM WARS.  It is a refreshing twist on the lifestyle and what a true Dom wants and truly craves . This is the book for you and the game show aspect is such a great back drop for this story.


No comments:

Post a Comment