Thursday, December 20, 2018

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL

  Well here it is 5 days till Christmas and man I am tired . I think I am all ready I hope you are . I have a great novella for your Christmas reading through the holidays . DEAD JOLLY ( A Grim Reality novella ) by Boone Brux

                           BOOK BLURB

  
The holidays are here, and I’m up to my eyeballs in Christmas spirit—or should I say “spirits”. Life is like that now that I’m a grim reaper.

My holidays gets an extra helping of festive weirdness when the Casanova of mall Santas kicks the bucket. Instead of crossing over, he sets out to spread his own special brand of Christmas magic to a number of single ladies in town.
I’ll admit, as a widow I’m hesitant to stop him from gifting his Christmas miracle, but as a reaper, it’s my job to pack his yule log and jingle bells off to the netherworld.

After all, everybody knows Santa is only supposed to come once a year. 

                           MY REVIEW 

 What do you do when you are in the middle of Christmas preparations and your job gets in the way .  When the Casanova Santa from the mall decides to kick the bucket . Lisa and Nate are put to the test trying to reap his soul. Between trying to get Christmas ready and reaping Santa's butt is really getting to them . They need to have some Christmas joy  and a merry Christmas .  
  Lisa and Nate are back . I must say I have actually missed these characters . Lisa is still as sassy and crass as ever . She is really getting into the reaping business and parenting . Nate is still sweet and well lets just say he is still hot . Then we meet Fred the randy dandy mall Santa that they have to reap. He is a laugh riot, and just wants to keep up his Christmas joy giving . The ladies of Alaska are in for a shock a good one but still a shock .  These characters will have you in stitches from laughing so hard . 
   I needed a great  laugh this holiday season so I sat down and started reading this novella with a glass of wine . I have never laughed so hard in my life , between Christmas and reaping poor Lisa did have her hands full .  The story is a great addition to the GRIM REALITY series and shows a fun side of the two main characters . I recommend this book for  those who need a great laugh during the holidays . It is a fun fast read that will give you a taste of the series . You don't have to read the other books to understand what is going on in this story . So if you want a fun read for those stolen holiday moments check it out . 

No comments:

Post a Comment