Thursday, April 28, 2016

ITS COMIC BOOK THURSDAY

 Good Thursday all , sorry I am late have been waiting around for the energy guys to show up . You all know the we will be there between 9 and 5 . So I got to read this cool comic/ graphic novel . Who knew that my favorite tv show is also a graphic novel . I devoured this comic in like 10 mins . ORPHAN BLACK HELSINKI by Graeme Manson

                            BOOK BLURB

   Helsinki. Spoken in hushed tones, the word means almost certain death for the clones of Project Leda. Learn the dark secrets of this codename in this special event miniseries by co-creators John Fawcett and Graeme Manson.      

                          MY REVIEW
   I was so excited when I found out that Orphan black was in graphic novel form. I devoured this book in a matter of an hour. This is a dark gritty addition to the tv series . The graphic novel gives us a more in depth look at the characters .  We learn more about the clones and Project Leda.
   The graphic novel is dark and gritty , the artwork is great and adds to the story. You get sucked in from the very first page . There are new characters that come into play and some great old characters and clones we love .
   Reading this graphic novel makes me want to re watch the show and I can't wait for the next installment of the graphic novel .
 This is a great novel for us girls , it has what we want . So if you want a good graphic novel with great illustrations and a good story line check them out . If you are a fan of ORPHAN BLACK check them out they give great additional info on the characters .  
                         


 

No comments:

Post a Comment