Friday, November 10, 2017

GOOD FRIDAY

 Good Friday all , thank god it is Friday. Today we are going to review RHAYVEN HOUSE  by Frank E Bittinger .

                           BOOK BLURB 


    
The old house literally captured his attention with a flash of light, almost as if it had intentionally signaled him. Ian Harket knew he wanted it as soon as he laid his eyes upon it, regardless of how much work needed to be done.

Even before he actually moved into the house, some odd, unexplainable things happened.

After he moved in, he began to really experience the strangeness for himself, and he got the distinct feeling the presence in the house did not want him there.

                               MY REVIEW 

       When I got this book I was excited . I love a good ghost story and I stat down and started reading . This author is new to me and I was excited to read . I dove in and was pleasantly surprised . The author took me on a journey that had me sitting on the edge of my seat . I was trying to figure out what the heck was going on  all the way through the book . 

    The characters are complex and Ian is the type of guy you want to have as a friend . He is fun to be around . When he falls in love with the old house odd things start happening to him . He thinks he is loosing his mind there for a bit .  The other main character is the house and the ghost that lives within . The house takes on a life of its own and Ian and his friends are like puppets in her hands . 

   The story is a classic haunted house tale that will keep you reading all night long . I read this one in one sitting, I just couldn't put it down .  There is just one thing , I wish it was just a little longer . To help build the creep factor just a little bit more. Over all I really liked this story and it kept me interested . I recommend this to anyone who loves a gothic style story that will keep you up all night 




No comments:

Post a Comment