Tuesday, November 16, 2021

HAPPY RELEASE DAY

  Good morning peeps its release day for Lynn Burke's new forbidden gay romance book. UNHOLY CRAVING is the first book in Sinful Natures series. 


                          BOOK BLURB



   As a newly appointed youth pastor, I blindly walk by faith, stumbling without the promised light down God’s chosen path.

Until a young man resurrects the sinful nature I’ve rejected in my strive for purity.
Isaac Van Dusen, my pastor’s son.
He’s troubled. Rebellious. Off limits to my lonely heart, yet gives me breath when I feel I’m drowning and in need of a savior.
Isaac’s hunger for sin rivals mine, the kind that consumes.
Burns like fire and brimstone.
I’m determined to stay in a constant state of prayer, begging for delivery from temptation—all while dreaming of being on my knees for entirely different reasons.
I want to submit to the unholy craving between us and worship the young man entrusted to my spiritual care.
But acting on the lusts of the flesh ensures our fall from grace, and I can’t allow him to be the second one to pay the price for my sins.
Even if it means living a lie for eternity.
                      MY  REVIEW
  When Malachi Foley takes the job of youth pastor in a new church , he is in for an awakening of more then the souls in his youth group. A young man comes into his life that reignites his passion . Isaac , he is the one that brings Malachi back but he is the pastor's son and Malachi's boss . Will Malachi be able to resist temptation or will the young man wiggle his way into his heart or will they be ships that pass in the night. 
 OMG what can I say well first off these characters are so complex and honestly they both are broken into so many pieces . Malachi is trying to atone for something that happened in his past and he is working very hard at it . He is lost on so many levels and trying to find his way back . Isaac well this poor boy he is just living a life with over bearing father who is old school minister . He is just buying his time until he can get out from under the strict thumb of his father , You really feel for him and want to take him in and hug him . He is rebellious and he is hurting to be what he was meant to be . Both men are each others true halves and it is a rocky road to find themselves . I truly liked these characters and how they heal each other as they grow together. 
  This is one of those books where you sit down and start reading and boom you are done. This is a true love story between two broken people . The author takes us on a very emotional ride that has us on the edge of our seats through out . With each turn of the page the characters are growing and finding their way . There are moments you want to wrap them in a blanket and hug them telling them that everything will work out . The author also has some trigger points in the book and when you read the story it will break your heart about not accepting the one you love as the way he is. The story is captivating and will keep you reading all night long . I truly love these characters and the story is thought provoking and true to life . So if you want a love story check it out .  You will not be disappointed 

No comments:

Post a Comment