Monday, September 26, 2022

GOOD MONDAY

  Good morning peeps hope everyone had a great weekend and got a lot of reading done. Today I have the last book in the Ever Dark Academy series. BAD HAIR DAY by Hp Mallory and J.R Rain. 


                          BOOK BLURB 



     With Griim gone, I can’t seem to beat my own melancholy.

Sure, Harlow and Jean-Claude do their best to help me through the grief but they didn’t care for Griim the way I did.

Truly, Griim was my best friend in Dread.

So, when I discover a way to bring Cackus back from whatever portal he was delivered to, I realize in bringing Cackus back, I can brink Griim back.

Now I’ll need to face the challenge of gathering the items necessary to complete the spell and to do that, I’ll need to get Jean-Claude on board.

Too bad things between Jean-Claude and I are as confusing as ever. Same with Harlow. But I can’t think about my confusing feelings for either of them, not when getting Griim back is way more important.

And, all the while, I’m fully aware that Arcadia is just waiting in the wings, ready to declare war on Dread yet again.

                       MY REVIEW
 With Grim gone Everly can't come out of her sadness, she is trying hard but nothing is helping at all. Harlow and Jean Claude are trying to help her through but they just can't pull her out of her of her funk. Until the day she finds a way to bring back Crackus and Grim. So that sends her and Jean Claude on an adventure to find everything she needs to bring them back. With the people of Arcadia waiting and getting ready to wage war on Dread. Will they be able to figure out Dorian's book and get prepared for what is to happen. Will Grim come back and will Everly realize that she belongs in Dread with all the men she loves and love her . 
  Everly is a force to be reckoned with in the last installment of the series. She maybe grieving but wow when push comes to shove this girl comes out hard and comes out swinging. She has grown up to become a feisty strong willed woman who will do anything for the people she loves. The men in her life well they are beside themselves in helping her. Jean Claude we see him becoming more fun and not so stuffy and Harlow well he is a grumpy gus who finally realizes he needs Everly as much as everyone else. All the characters have grown up and become very essential to each other. 
  I was so excited to see the final story in the series. I was hoping that everything would turn out for the characters, there are ups and downs throughout the book and you really get to see the characters grow up and become who you want them to be. The story is fast paced and a lot does happen throughout the book. I read this book in an evening , I wanted it to last because it is the last book in the series but I just couldn't put it down. I wanted to see what happened and if everyone got a happily ever after. So if you want a fun read that will have you reading all night long check out this series you will not be disappointed . 


No comments:

Post a Comment