Wednesday, November 28, 2018

WELCOME TO WEDNESDAY

 Well it is coming to the end of the month of November . Hope everyone did great shopping black Friday and cyber Monday . I know I did .  Today we have a new book by Lisa Kessler . The last book in her Muse Chronicles series SONG OF THE SOUL

                           BOOK BLURB 


The Epic conclusion to The Muse Chronicles is here...

His destiny is tied to hers...

Mikolas Leandros carries the Guardian's mark, and has been working behind enemy lines trying to protect the Muses from the Order of the Titans. The moment he lays eyes on Trinity Porter, the Muse of Music, a power awakens inside of him, a primal need to protect her.

Trinity has lost two of her Muse sisters to the Order of the Titans, and just because the sexy Greek billionaire claims to be her Guardian doesn't mean she can trust him.

With Kronos on the loose, the stakes couldn't be higher as Trinity and her sisters open the legendary Theater of the Muses. But the longer Mikolas works at Trinity's side, the more he comes to realize that love is the only thing worth fighting for, and in the end, love could save them all.

                   MY REVIEW 

  This is the seventh and final book in the Muse Chronicles series . Mikolas and Trinity's book . MIkolas is Trinity's guardian but he has a lot of work to do to convince the muse of music that he is a good guy . Not the bad guy she thought he was . She is doubtful that he is her muse but when Kronos is on the loose and the stakes are high for Trinity and her sisters . Will MIkolas and Trinity realize that love will get through and love is the only thing that is worth fighting for. 
    I love all the characters in this series but I think that MIkolas and Trinity are my all time favourite. Mikolas is a sexy hot billionaire. Who is more then he seems, he has been training for this his whole life . He comes from a long list of guardians . You will love him . Trust me ladies .  Trinity is an angel , she can sing like one and can play anything musical . She is fiery and strong but she is also distrusting of all things MIkolas . He was her enemy at one time and she is having a hard time wrapping her head around the fact that he is her guardian . She has some great one liners  that are all related to him . They are great characters but together they are hot . The rest of the sisters and their guardians are back to help end Kronos once and for all . 
    I am kind of sad that this series is ending , I loved these stories so much . The author did a great job wrapping the stories up she mixes Greek mythology with the nine muses seamlessly.  I sat down and read this story in one evening . I tried to prolong it cause I so did not want this to end . I was so wrapped up in the characters . I was laughing  and then I was bawling my eyes out praying that they would get their happy ever after . Trust me the author will put you through the wringer with this last book . With every sad part there is a sweet part too , the moral of the story is the one of love . Love will defeat all that it comes up. I strongly suggest you read the books in order . Check them all out . you won't be disappointed .

No comments:

Post a Comment