Friday, August 6, 2021

WOOHOOO ITS FRIDAY

  Good afternoon all , hope your Friday is going great , sorry I am late today but we had some excitement going on and I am a great aunt to a beautiful little girl . So have been facetiming with the happy family and just staring at my new precious . Ok enough of my gushing . Today I have the third book in the Midnight Sun series . WILDFIRE by Lynn Burke.


                           BOOK BLURB 



 A woman striving to make her dreams come true. A man who took from her without askingCan a second chance save them from the consuming wildfire?

A child born of the wilderness, I don’t know many women. Never had one of my own.

But sassy little Annie Charran owned my heart long before I stole her first kiss. She paid a high price for my actions, and even though I want her for life, I’ll never fit into the one she has planned for herself.

Given the opportunity to beg forgiveness, I grab it—and end up facing death.

With instincts overriding my senses, I take again.

But this time, a wildfire flares, demolishing everything in its path. Survival means sacrifice, and for me, life trumps dreams.

I’ll force Annie to give up what she wants most, even if it means I lose her forever.


                     MY REVIEW 
  Roan is a child of the wilderness and is looking for the one he can love but that one is his best friend . Annie Charron the daughter of his parents best friends . He stole his first kiss at sixteen and the unthinkable happened and she got hurt. When she comes back into his life he is bound and determined to have her forgiveness. He doesn't fit into her world in the city and he doubts that she can live in the wilds with him . Will a second chance let them finally reveal their feelings for for each other . Or will the Alaskan wilderness tear them apart. 

  This is the third and final book in the series and yes it has come full circle as we get to see Roan and Annie the children of Flynn and Saige and Brock and Jessie fall in love . Annie well she is one sassy woman, she has been hurt by men and doesn't want to be hurt again . She comes off as a tough as nails woman but there are moments of uncertainty but she comes through and shows us those fighting skills . She really grows up in this book and we see her fight hard for those she loves . Roan well he is a wild child growing up in the wilderness and only wanting one girl . He is very possessive and protective . He is built like a mountain and his eyes are so sexy . He is underneath a sweet guy who just wants to love and be loved . Brock , Jessie , Flynn and Saige all make an appearance in the book . 

 I was so excited to get this book in my hands . I had my heart ripped out by the other two books and I wanted to know how the author would wrap it up. I must say that the author did very well and brought us to a great ending . The author paints such a beautiful, wild picture of Alaska and the bush people that live there . The characters are well written and complex . You want to cheer them on and hug them when they are hurting . I was hooked by the end of chapter one and i read it in an evening . I was totally lost in the characters and the story . Yes I admit it I did bawl my eyes out a few times through out the book but I was cheering them on by the end . So if you want a great series to read that will rip your heart out and repair it check out the Midnight Sun series . Great for your fall reading list

No comments:

Post a Comment