Monday, October 3, 2022

ITS THE FIRST MONDAY IN OCTOBER

  Good morning my peeps. hope you all had a great weekend. It is that time of year again warm sweaters and hot cider and some good books to read. Today I have for you the last book in the Dark Circus trilogy. THE GIRL IN THE DARK by Hp Mallory and J.R Rain.


                          BOOK BLURB 



 The final volume in “The Dark Circus Trilogy” where the line between the real and the imagined is a thin one...

After escaping the Cirque Du Noir, I head home, back to the family farm.

But I never make it.

Once I disembark the train, I’m accosted by none other than Rex, the foreman of the circus, and another man I’ve never seen before.

One who holds a gun to my face.

Forced back to the circus, I’m now more keen than ever to solve the mystery of the darkness that seems to absorb everyone who not only works for the circus, but who attends it.

The answers I find, I’m not prepared for.

And the truth regarding the mystery of Cirque Du Noir is one I wish I’d never discovered.


                         MY REVIEW 
   Bindi was almost free from the Cirque Du Noir she has made it back to her hometown but before she is there. Guess who shows up Rex and a gun toting man that Bindi has never seen before. They whisk her back to the circus where she is put under well basically house arrest. Then things really get hairy for her, she is sent cryptic messages and a book that shows the past of the woman that looks just like her. She wants to save her friends and starts a revolt but we find out the only way out of the circus is death, Will she and her friends be able to save themselves and bring down the curtain of the circus or will they be part of the circus forever,

  Bindi has really grown into a kick butt character, she will do anything to help out the friends she has made, She is one feisty girl who wants to figure out why she is stuck in the world that she reallydoesn't want to be in. We also get to meet the mysterious Mr. Grey the creepy old man who wants her to realize what she is. The rest of the gang is also back and well let's just say they are better and badder then ever . You really don't know who to trust and what to believe. They are complex and well written. 

  This is the last book in the trilogy and boy it did not disappoint. The authors kept me on the edge of my seat all the way through.  There were questions answered and some shocking truths were revealed. This is and edge of your seat book that I was sucked in by the end of the chapter one, The ending had me kind of shocked and the twist was so much fun to read.  I reccomend this series for your fall reading challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment