Tuesday, September 3, 2019

GOOD TUESDAY

 Wow I hope everyone had a great long weekend and are back to work and school wen ok today . Today I have a new author to me Taylor Delong and her book LOVE UNSCRIPTED .

                            BOOK BLURB 

  
“There’s more at stake; this isn’t just ‘let’s hope this works.’ No, it’s a Hail Mary pass, a last ditch effort.”

I’m living out my fairy tale, but there is nothing typical about our romance. We love fast and we love hard; for me and Junior, love was always just that easy. Asked to do the ultimate favor for a loved one, I can’t say no.

I can only hope that our fairy tale will still end in happily ever after.

My relationship to Emmy has always been a whirlwind from the day we met. She’s the wild card to my straight shooter, the storm to my calm, the crazy to my sane. Yet, we’ve always balanced each other out perfectly.

She’s the strongest, most selfless person I know, and that’s why she couldn’t say no. And she needed my support.

Foolishly, I thought we could survive anything but will love unscripted destroy us all?

                         MY REVIEW 
 When Junior meets Emmy at the bar he works at it was love a first sight . He has been there for her in the good times and the bad times . Now they are asked to do the ultimate thing for her brother and sister n law . Now things are growing and in between morning sickness and the trials of their youngest daughter. Will Junior and Emmy survive the onslaught . 

   The characters in this book are written well and you will like them . The family is very close and love being with each other . Junior is a good guy who at first wanted to have fun but he grows up and becomes a really good guy . He is a great father and husband and best friend . Emmy is sweet and she is the only girl in the family . She kind of drove me a little bit crazy she tries to keep up with the guys and ends up drunk a few times . The family is the kind of family you want they defend each other and are there when things go bad to pick you up and dust you off .  This is a wacky fun loving family , you will want to be a part of it . 

  This is a sweet read and a fast read , you can read it in an evening . The characters are fun to read. This is an instant love romance and they go from meeting to married and kids . The story is also a bit of real life that goes on about one couple not being able to have children and surrogate situation and all the pitfalls that go along with that . I really liked this story but there are parts of the story that I felt that just were choppy  and some of the chapters just felt like there was something missing . Over all i did like the story and where the author was taking us . I am going to say there is a shocking cliff hanger at the end of this book and you will want to dive into the second book right away . This would be a great book to read with a glass of wine  and a cozy blanket . So check it out if you love intsa love and family hilariousness .

No comments:

Post a Comment