Sunday, February 9, 2014

ok if you have heard the hype about this first time authors book

Ok it is Sunday, and what would I be doing on a Sunday . Yes I admit it , I was reading a haunting new book by a first time author Jason Luke. I started it this morning at 7:30 and finished it at 12 noon. I didn't even move until I turned the very last page. Yes it a page turner I must admit. Here is what INTERVIEW WITH A MASTER is all about

BOOK BLURB

It's the interview like no other.
It's the interview of a lifetime.
It's THE Interview with a Master.
When Jonah Noble reveals details of his life within the world of BDSM, the tale he tells is intensely erotic, profoundly sensual, and brutally honest.
This is His world. His way.
There is only one question the man will not answer…

(BDSM erotica from a man's POV, written by a man. Contains some explicit language)
 
 
 
MY REVIEW
  Ok what can I say about this book besides it gives a honest look at BDSM.  Jonah is a dom who is letting his life ad a dom , be written for a newspaper article. Leticia is the young woman doing the interviewing. Jonah tells her all about the BDSM lifestyle and the one word that makes it all that much better ANTICIPATION  , he tells her all about the lifestyle and the rules that go along with any part of the lifestyle, But there is part of him that is yearning for someone he could love. As they go along you find them starting to fall for each other but their is a line Jonah won't cross
  When I actually started reading this book I will admit I was a little leery . I have read other books on the lifestyle and I was scared that it was going to turn out like the rest of them . We all know what group of books I am talking about so I won't even say it.  As I started reading I was greatly humbled there was no young virgins having conversations with their so called inner goddess's . A man child with a horrible past life that is making him act this way. There was no acting like a child when one doesn't get his own way.  This book was full on honest truths about the lifestyle. what is expected from the dom and his sub. With real rules that are set out in the lifetime.
  The author weaves a story on the lifestyle and what is desired by both parties. I was moved by the honesty and the emotion that came through on both Jonah and Leticia.  Who knew that just reading a conversation on having sex could be such a turn on. Jason has done that with this book.  There was a twist at the end that I didn't see coming. I hope that this isn't the end of the story for these two, I need to know what will happen.
  This is for you Jason Luke , thank your Sir
I know a lot of you are like shaking your head at me but don't . Go out and get this book put it on your TBR LIST , Trust me when you read this you will learn a lot about yourself from the pages
I give this book a 5 star rating
 

No comments:

Post a Comment