Monday, February 17, 2020

yes i am back

 Well  I am back for round two today . I am doing a release a little early book came out early . ITS A WONDERFUL MIDLIFE CRISIS  by Robyn Peterman . One of the thirteen books by various authors for the Paranormal woman's fiction series .

                            BOOK BLURB 

  
A Paranormal Women's Fiction with a bit of class, and a lot of sass, for anyone who feels like age is just a number!


Whoever said life begins at forty must have been heavily medicated, drunk, or delusional.

Thirty-nine was a fantastic year. I was married to the man I loved. I had a body that worked without creaking. My grandma, who raised me, was still healthy, and life was pretty damned good.

But as they say, all good things come to an end. I’d honestly love to know who ’they’ are and rip them a new one.

One year later, I’m a widow. My joints are starting to ache. Gram is in the nursing home, and dead people think my home is some kind of supernatural bed and breakfast. Gluing body parts onto semi-transparent people has become a side job—deceased people I’m not even sure are actually there. I think they need my help, but since I don’t speak dead, we’re having a few issues.

To add to the heap of trouble, there’s a new dangerously smokin’ hot lawyer at the firm who won't stop giving me the eye. My BFF is
thrilled with her new frozen face, thanks to her plastic surgeon, her alimony check, and the miracle of Botox. And then there’s the little conundrum that I’m becoming way too attached to my ghostly squatters… Like Cher, I'd like to turn back time. Now.

No can do.

Whatever. I have wine, good friends, and an industrial sized box of superglue. What could possibly go wrong?

Everything, apparently.     Ok who said getting old was any fun. 


All in all, it’s shaping up to be a wonderful midlife crisis…


                        MY REVIEW 

   Well the last year of Daisy's life has been nothing but pain and loss. Thirty nine was not a good year for her . He husband died and now she is picking up the pieces . On her fortieth  birthday she starts to see dead people in her farm house . Thinking she is going crazy . Her best friend have a party for her and then her life really begins when she finds out she is special and has a special plan for her . She is now going to be busy and putting together body of some of those ghosts hanging around . 

 Omg these ladies are so hilariously well written . I loved each and every one of them . Daisy has been through so much and now is picking up pieces . She is one feisty lady and trust me you will laugh and cry with her through out this book. Her friends a quite a group of women.  Missy and Heather are a hoot and ladies there is more to Heather then we realize . Jennifer is well she is addicted to Botox and with that her whole face isn't moving . June and Missy are just great girls to hang out with. Then my all time favourite characters Donna the destroyer and Karen the two rescue dogs that come into Daisy's life . One can see ghosts and the other well the other is loved and crazy . 

   OMG  it is finally time for some authors to write about people over the age of 40 and all that goes along with it . This story had all the feels, I laughed and i cried and boy did i cry in some areas .The author has taken turning 40 and twisting it around to a fun time with your best friends, wind and the occasional ghost or two , There are twists at the end of this book that will have you on the edge of your seat going what the heck just happened and why did she do that . The book is fun filled and you will not be able to put it down as you . You will laugh and cry and oh cheer for all the ladies in this book . So if you want a fun filled read check it out . You won't be disappointed Oh and yes there is a hot grim reaper named Gideon . Tell me what you think of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment