Monday, June 15, 2020

ITS MONDAY

  Good Monday all , I hope you all had a great weekend . Today I have a fun read for you by  an author I found a bit ago and just finally got time to read her books . Today we have MERLOT AND DIVORCE AND DEADLY REMORSE ( book 2 in the Vampire housewife series) by Jodi Vaughin .

                            BOOK BLURB 

 
I went from being on top of the world to the lowest point of my life.

My husband's affair.
Going head to head with my arch nemesis, Veronica.
Not to mention, I have a feeling someone is trying to take me out.
And I don't mean on a date.
Which will be pretty hard to do since I'm already undead.

Trying to keep my suburban life from crumbling, while making sure I don't weaken under the sunlight is going to take a whole lot of energy and pints of O negative blood.

I'm Rachel Jones, and I'm the Vampire Housewife.

                     MY REVIEW 
    After Rachel finds out about her husbands affair things have to continue even though her heart is breaking and she has to deal with being a vampire . She needs to get up and feed the girls and get them to school. All while she is dealing with becoming a vampire and basically left to fend for herself .  And now she has someone trying to kill her will she get out of this with out a scratch and will her cheating husband get what is coming to him . All in the day of a vampire house wife . 

  Rachel is back and is getting stronger and feistier . Even when she is beaten down by her ex we see the you aren't going to get me down attitude . I truly like these characters they are so very well written . Everyone from the concerned friend that really isn't that concerned Miles is the two timing husband , who honestly you want to slap him upside the head with a cast iron frying pan.  He thinks that he should have his cake and eat it also but he is a cheat and a liar who should get what is coming to him.

   This is the second book in the series and starts basically where book one stopped . We get to see Rachel grow and become more of herself and how she is dealing with being a vampire and a mother .The characters are well written and you will fall for them . There is a good mystery and a little romance to go along with the mystery. The characters will have you laughing and the story will have you on the edge of your seat  So if you want a good series for the pool check them out , 

No comments:

Post a Comment