Tuesday, July 28, 2020

GOOD TUESDAY ALL

 Good Tuesday all , hope your week is going great . Today I have book three in The Good to Last Death series . A MOST EXCELLENT MIDLIFE CRISIS  by Robyn Peterman

                           BOOK BLURB 

 A Paranormal Women's Fiction with a bit of class, and a lot of sass, for anyone who feels like age is just a number!

Midlife’s a bumpy journey. The ride is a freaking rollercoaster. The crisis is real.
With my life back to normal—normal being a very relative word—one would think I’d catch a break. One would be very wrong. With an Angel gunning for me and a Demon in my bed, life couldn’t be more complicated. Not to mention, I’m going to have to make a rather large life choice. Do I want to live forever?  Does anyone? Forever is a very long time.  Whatever. I’ll think about it tomorrow… or next week… or next month. As long as I have my girlfriends, my dogs, a super-sized case of merlot and my deceased squatters, I’m good to go.  My midlife crisis. My rules. If it doesn’t kill me dead first, I plan to have a most excellent midlife crisis. 

                        MY REVIEW 
   Daisy and the gang are back , Gram and the ghost squatters are back and helping Daisy out . There is an angel coming after her and the Grim Reaper is her boyfriend .  What is a girl to do . Decisions decisions decisions . When she has to make an life altering decision will she want to live forever . With her friends and her dogs her life is pretty dang good . 

 These are some great characters and just get better with each book. They are so funny , Daisy seems like a walking disaster waiting to happen. She is sassy and a fee spirit . We get to see a lot more emotion from her in this book. We find out a lot about her and the other characters . Missy is more then just a human and Heather is more then just a friend . The men are sexy as sin and ready and willing to help out their women . 

  This is a book that is a fun fast read for those summer days .  The author has a fun way to take us through our 40s .  i truly love these characters and the sassiness they have . The authors way of writing will have you rolling in the seats and also blushing a little at the romantic sexy times .   I can't wait for the next book in the series to come out . So if you want a fun book that will have you giggling and in some cases snorting out loud this is the series for you . If you like hot immortals and feisty woman check it out . 

No comments:

Post a Comment