Saturday, October 17, 2020

GOOD SATURDAY ALL

  Good Saturday all , hope you are staying warm . I have a great novella for you for this Halloween . Check out LISTEN TO ME  by Kat Green. 


                             BOOK BLURB 



   A rancid, stale odor laced the cold breath that fluttered over my shoulder.

“Listen to me,” a voice hissed in my ear.

It had been ten years to the day my best friend, Sophia Mason had disappeared the night of her sixteenth birthday. Every year seemed harder than the previous one. The ‘gang’ got together yearly to cry, laugh, and remember the girl that was the centre of our world.

Lately, strange things had been happening. It was as if someone or something had a message to send and they demanded to be heard.

It was time to tell the truth, but I’m not sure we were ready to hear it.


                        MY REVIEW 
 It has been ten years since Sophia has gone missing . Each year her best friend Kim and their friends get together and mourn her lose and each year it just gets harder and harder. Until things start to get strange and things start to get weird . Its like someone is trying to get Kim's attention and boy they want to be heard . Kim is going to get to the bottom of this strangeness and get to the truth . But will they be ready to hear the truth. 

   This is a great mystery for your Halloween reading list . The characters are well written and you will love Kim . She is such a complex woman and every year she sees the ghost of her best friend .  This is the year that she finds out where her best friend is , she goes through a lot to get to the truth. I truly loved her , she is one feisty woman who when push comes to shove she wont let anything get in her way . 

  I couldn't put this novella down , the author takes us on a rollercoaster ride . The paranormal part of the book will have you on the edge of your seat . I found that I was really getting involved in the story and I really wanted to figure out where Sophia went or what happened to her . This is a good book for you to read while you are waiting for the little trick or treaters to come and visit . I really like this author's writing style , so check her out and get your halloween read on 

No comments:

Post a Comment