Saturday, November 19, 2022

GOOD DAY ALL IT IS TIME FOR BOOK EIGHT

  Good afternoon peeps, it is time for book eight in the reader round up. Today I have for you the second book in the Les Voleurs trilogy ANDREAS by Dixie Painter. 


                       BOOK BLURB 



  Welcome to Les Voleurs. Step into the world of the deadly Syndicate, joining them in the beautiful country of Belgium. Follow them from Brussels to Antwerp and places in between. Take a forbidden journey into the dark, dangerous life of those who live by their own laws.

Andreas Aaldenberg

They say to “give the Devil his due.” Well, I’m the collector. The Devil’s Chief Enforcer. I belong to the Les Voleurs Syndicate by blood, oath, and loyalty. My responsibilities are many, but keeping the Baas, and his new wife safe is at the top of my list. To do that, I have to finish eradicating the last of the snakes that make up the Lefevre Syndicate. I can’t afford any distractions in my life. I definitely can’t have the kind of distraction that comes in the form of a blond-haired, blue-eyed angel. Falling in love was a luxury; I didn’t have room, or time, for luxuries in my life, no matter how tempting he was.

Leopold Muyskens

At 30, I’d left behind the family spotlight for the title of Chef de Cuisine at a 3-Michelin-Star restaurant in Belgium. I’d earned my place at the top and I had a life I enjoyed living; until I was almost murdered outside my restaurant one night. Then he came out of the darkness. My very own dark angel. I don’t fit into his world, but I do fit into his arms. I’m under his protection until he says I’m safe. Maybe it’s the adrenaline rush of staying alive, but I don’t think I want to leave him. Is he worth the risks that come from stepping into the dangerous world of Les Voleurs?


                       MY REVIEW
 Welcome back to the family. Andreas is one of the top enforcers in the Les Voleur syndicate. He is the right-hand man to Davet and Lillane but he is lonely and doesn't think that he deserves a love. Until the birthday party that Davet and Lillane threw and a chance meeting to a young chef catering the party. He can't get Leopold out of his mind and then one night he saves Leopold from an attempted murder and then desires take over and two lonely men decide if their love is worth being part of the Les Voleurs. 

 In book two it is all about Andreas, the tall sexy enforcer who will kill you just as look at you. He is all about business but there is a loneliness to him that you can't deny. He wants more and you pray that he gets it. He is tall and burly just like a good alpha male is. Leo is the total opposite to Andreas; he is sweet soul who is scared of almost everything.  He is a chef and wants to find a love. When they are together it is like night and day, you really get to see Leo blossom and a softer side of Andreas. They are such a fun couple, and they deserve each other. We also get to see the rest of the family back and better than ever. 

 I couldn't wait to dive into Andrea's story he made such a impact in book one. I wanted to see if he finally got his love. I was so excited when I sat down and started reading. The characters are so well written and complex. It has some hot sexy times but there is more to the story and there is love building between these two men. It is a fun fast read that will have you on the edge of your seat action with some great sexy times. Check it out you will love these guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment