Wednesday, November 23, 2022

GOOD MORNING IT IS BOOK ELEVEN IN READER ROUNDUP

 Good morning my peeps, welcome to hump day and book eleven in the reader roundup. Today's book is TIED UP IN SIN by Aubree Valentine. 


                           BOOK BLURB



 Welcome to Sinner's Sanctum, where your darkest desires come to life.

I may have been born into Sin, but this was never the life I envisioned for myself. That was until my military career quite literally blew up in my face. Now I'm forced to find a new sense of normal and joining the family business seems like the next best move.

Bringing Sinner's Sanctum to life allows me the one thing I truly crave: control.

Inside these walls, I'm the one in charge. Always.

But when a woman from my past comes kneeling at my feet, control is the very last thing I feel.

Carly has no idea what she's in for, even though I tried to warn her.

I guess there's only one way for her to learn, and that's by being tied up in sin.

                   MY REVIEW 
  Kane was a military man until the day his life blew up in his face and now, he runs sinner's sanctum a club where your darkest desires come to life. He is making the club a success and when the one that got away walks back into his life. His life is flipped for the better. When his friend goes missing, will Carly understand his need for saving her and his need for control. Will Carly give him what he needs, or will she bolt like she did two years ago. 
 Kane is a man who likes control and needs control, he wants to keep everyone that he cares about safe. He is an alpha all the way broody and sexy. He knows what he wants, and his kinks are ones of rope, control and maybe a bit of a breeding kink. Carly is the one that got away, but she is back and wanting more. Carly is sexy and confident, but she is also hiding a dark secret that made her bolt. She can also be a brat whenever she can. They are a hot couple who can't stay away from each other. 
 This is a short read that you can read in an evening. The characters are fun to read, wish they were a little bit more complex, but they are well written. The story is a second chance romance with a bdsm flavor. I enjoyed this story, but I wish it could of been a little longer so we could really get to know the characters and also get more one the mystery side also. Overall, I truly enjoyed this story and want to read about the rest of the family. If you want a fast hot read this winter check it out. You will melt the snow reading this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment